who has given TRINITY???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Oct 17, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hi..who has given trinity exam here..i m plannin to give..but donno from where to starrt..lolzz.neone who can guide me in this respect....

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

wats that???

3. abhimanjrekar

trinity is exam for music for all instruments..it has different grades....

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah....itz supposed 2 be from trininty college of london....heard there sumthing like ...if u pass their exam...u can teach anywhere in da world

5. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah....damn..i passed 2 grades of trinity doing the maha boring theory and wasting my time on it!......then i realized i was spending money on crap theory boring stuff which instead can be invested in some nice yummy food and guitar stuffs!...so the ni started my venture of my own whcih was 2 n half yrs back i guess!

7. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Ya, I have seen music schools getting high fee to teach music saying they are affiliated to Trinity college of music.
    The theory syllabus they teach is nothing great, only thing is they have organized it properly. If you want to take up music teaching as your profession then Trinity certification will be an added advantage.

There are other free sites for theory. www.musictheory.net is an easy one.

I heard if you pass 1st grade then you can appear to any grade directly, is it true?

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I think you can appear to any grade as long as your are confident. Most Schools advice you to take the first grade and then jump, so that you get accustomed to giving an examination.

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

If you are good, you can teach anywhere in the world irrespective of anything. If you are too good, you can even get Petrucci to come to Delhi to take classes from you.

One advantage in having those trinity certifates is when you apply for a Music College, it will be much easier for you.

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm sounds interesting........

11. shak

shak Harrr!

one word .... :aptitude!

i lack that

12. abhimanjrekar

thx guyz for info..

13. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

abhi, tell me ur progress? u r learning trinity syllabus or gave up?
    anyways, i will IM you.

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

if u live in delhi..den parikrama skool of music is the place for u...even i go der and its pretty good

15. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

I need to know where to purchase books covering trinity syllabus.
    Don't tell me to go to a class, coz books are not for me..:) i am gifting it to one friend. Tell me any online stores or else places in Chennai/bangalore.