Who else is lonely tonight?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Life_Sans_Death, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

*****NOT FOR PERVERTS*****

Well, I am here at the Uni, in a empty apartment, watching the sky and browsing IGT. Happy New year!

2. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Me. I'm sitting at the pc, a relative of mine is on her deathbed in ICU, the house is in suspended pre-mourning.

3. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

me browsing igt, watching stars and strumming ma guitar,
    happy new year...

4. vjlord

vjlord New Member

am waiting to buy a guitar..& am also waiting for some 1, who can b wid me to enjoy som moments of tonight...but i don hav any 1...

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

came back ......going again....lonely for few minutes.......happy new yr to all.....

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Me lonely too..spent the night alone sleeping on a stupid couch which smells of rotten eggs.

7. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

mine wasn't that bad.....but at least you guys got to play ur guitar

I had a huge Barbeque at a park with family friends then a sports day thing and another park(which sucked but good food though) and then watched a movie with family. on the whole i would have rather bin home playing guitar because it's like being in India in the summer time down here now. It's SO HOT.....on the whole the movie at home in front of the fan was the best bit

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Oh lord, even I went out on New Year's eve. Shame that you guys had to stay home.

9. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

@greeshma: Read the topic please.

@ distu: oh ya.....wait........:p

10. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

*copy pastes disturbed's post*

=P

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I went out but did not particularly want to. I went out with hawt intimidating girls. I win.

12. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Nice one^^^ I almost thought you were serious!

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I was...except for the winning part. I just always add stuff like that to do justice to my penis.

damn, my jokes can be godly.

14. Greeshma

i did read the subject............but hey just trying to make u guyz feel better by saying that u guyz got 2 stay home with ur guitar.....................i guess wat i sed i sed made u feel worse..............JUST HAVE A HUGE PARTY NEXT TIME and just invite all the ppl u've evr known in ur life and if u want...........then u won't feel so loney...........i think i'll just stay of this thread...better for all of us

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

aww, stay in this thread for my sake. That way I wont be lonely.

come into my parlour too.

16. Greeshma

i like this bjr.........................not the one that was on last year........

BTW it's not my fault i enjoyed my new year.....oh yea on new years eve i went to a my friends place called 'Flagstaff hill' and watched the firework from everypart of Adelaide....but i must addmitt that last years New years eve was way better.....i was in INIDA!!!!!!!!!!

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

hah! last year (actualy the last whole week) ended on a good note ...

lesse about the nu year

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

ps: the first week is also goign good way ...

19. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

hey alpha, i heard you're in Pune now :grin:

visit mumbai often? :p:

20. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Yay alpha1. Now that your week went well pick up that ****ing guitar. I haven't heard anything good for a looooong time. :p: