Who do u play Guitar For?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by umarboy, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Never heard of VIVA sounds like some poser punk band. JK lol

2. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

true... dey'll neva hav all dose xperiences. but well, dey wudnt bother 2 much abt it coz dey r gettin fame, money n opportunities on a platter. n i dun think nebody wud refuse dat.

oh well, who cares really? HATE dose females n deir clothes n deir songs.. evrythin abt em... screw em... :ban:

3. Natasia

Natasia ...

can't stand them either ... i mean like g_gal said who won't like life served in platter...(i mean the lazy ones won't.....)...but then again like jay said they have stupid lives spoon fed all the way...n as far as their clothes go i don't wanna use any adjectives...... ;) :p ......

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Its a more Diplomatic.. Rather Romantic approach.. he he..

5. Resha

Resha New Member

What the hell is a VIVA??? >.< And I don't see why people hafta be so...tragic bout everything. Why can't someone just do something without having a reason for it?? >.<

6. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

THere is this Indian CRAP(pop) outfit which sings songs which they dont compose or write music for or the lyrics.. And dance wearing pretty clothes in Videos and make money..

7. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hehehe.. nice description, jay.. :)

8. jayanth

Thanks ... I'm the funny guy..

9. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

shut the f*ck up u guyz!! i cant take iit nymore!!! im a die-hard fan of viva and dare say nythin bout them !!!

10. jayanth

What would you do for Viva??

11. jayanth

Seema left Viva and now has joined a Rock/Metal band.. Aint that crazy??

12. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

woah a little anger prob calm down get this VIVA is lame.

13. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

ohh.. which band has seema joind???

14. --------

well i can DIE 4 viva... :annoyed: and i noe THE EXACT TIME wen seema left dunt teach me kid... seema roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

viva isnt lame , BROTHER!!!

16. jayanth

Seema joined a band called Midnight Sounds.. They are playing stuff like DT with female vox.. She rocks.. But the others are Lame...

@Lavina: Warning No.1 - No Usage of such words.. We dont use them so i as a moderator request you not to.. I've seen this thrice. Two more warnings i may have to report you and Ban you and I nor other members want that..

17. --------

ur the guyz hu make me angry i dunt hav ny sorta attidude prob

18. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Everybody has the right to post their opinion, if Lavina likes Viva...so be it. Why did everyone start ripping on her? Does it mention "rock band only" anywhere in the thread title? Please try to respect each others opinion.

@Lavina, I don't see any reason for you to keep cursing everytime someone disagrees with you. I agree with Jayanth and i advice you not to repeat such language on IGT again.

19. tejas

tejas ..........

I play it for myself. Its my idea of relaxation.

20. thank gawdddddd

thank god theres some1 hu understands me... well i think the others shud also get it that i get angry wen u guyz say anthin bout viva...so i think u guyz shud think be4 saying anythin bout them im not givin an order 2 u jus requesting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.