Who do u play Guitar For?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by umarboy, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

lol came to know ur experiences tooo.......well i feel that everyone plays guitar firstly for self & 2ndly for someone spl. to attract upon . well i may be wrong also......may be rite........

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I play for everyone who loves Music

3. jijo

jijo New Member

Absolutely ofr my self and really i do help a lot of people (how much ever i know about this) and for more i direct them to this website

4. jayanth

Good.. Actually Word of mouth got us more members..

5. Resha

Resha New Member

Just play guitar.....for fun? Don't get too sad and teary over it people

6. jayanth

Thats an easy approach?? Ha Resha??

7. viva

me a big fan of viva... i play my guitar 4 viva :beer:

8. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i play for the music...evrything else is bullsh*t... :cen: ...and also an insult to the gr8 instrument of expression. :mad:
    ol u :cen: guys hu play for chicks can neva b a good playa.s. :ban:

9. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hehehe.. ok, chill now! i guez evrybody needs sum source of inspiration n sum source of constant support n enthusiasm. n umm, a few ppl DO gather dis enthusiasm frm all da attention dat it brings frm da chicks. :p

u kno, der r so many females i kno who LUV da sight of guyz playin da guitar. but not even a single one of dese actually makes an effort 2 learn playin it.. weird really. :shock:

10. 6String_assasin

no1 wants to do the hardwork....

11. 6String_assasin

i think that these kids have attention issuses :think:

didn't their mother hug 'em enough???????? :p

12. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

true... inasmuch as the guitar playing is concerned... it's hard at the beginning for everybody and physically painful cuz of which most (delicate) girls give it up early without going much far, if at all. that's a pretty general story.

13. 6String_assasin

can't take that insult to guitars :mad: .....these ppl obviously don't have ne passion for playin guitar

14. 6String_assasin

hey prash rocks,
    the guitar is pretty easy in the beginnning...its most difficult to master..
    pity on those hu cannot play it n leave it in the start...

15. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

nah... i dont agree with the passion thing entirely...

look, the passion is definitely there at the beginning, the desire to be able to play... if not much, then at least to strum a few chords and sing the melodies... but the thing is this isnt the easiest thing to get.. not just cuz of lack of enthu, but cuz there's no corresponding result to fuel that passion... u like to work at things u see results in... but in the absence of correct guidance and practice approach - esp for those who don't possess much of some 'natural talent' for the guitar, that fire may easily die. i've heard of many such people, they are in no way few (and now i'm talking of not just gals).

not that i'm condoning those who leave it behind.. i've taught myself all this long and continue to move ahead inspite of all the troubles...

16. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

LOL... hehehehe.. :)

newayz, yea.. u gotta hav a LOTTA patience 2 master ne art. n well, 2 get started, of coz u need 2 b ready 2 put in hella lotta hard work. sum ppl dun hav dis in em, n sum dun hav enuff patience once dey get started...

17. jayanth

Talent is to learn something with full interest and not to show them off.. The whole concept of VIVa is kind of sad..

18. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

well, da concept of viva waznt really learnin much. it waz helpin out talented ppl make sum headway wid deir passion 4 music, by providin bux 4 recordin, expert trainin, groomin (wonder wer dat cums into da pic..)..

but yea, i cant stand viva.. neva cud...

19. jayanth

I cant stand their music.. See a talent pool like them cant write lyrics?? I write minimum of two songs every week.. And for them success is handed over in a basket and will never have the experiences we had and all those train journeys back and forth to chennai to get things right and all those concerts we screw up.. All those days when we practice all night long requesting the neighbours and telling them that its just for that night.. Sitting beside the stage with our fingers crossed and the little huddle we have before entering the stage and the breakouts etc. I like my life because they will never enjoy this way.. Now how many more albums will people compose for them?? Get a life..

20. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

I just play to express my feelings and have fun. sometimes when im mad ill play some metal or when im in a great mood ill play some Led Zep or chords. Its comes from ur heart. And i do it for GNR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.