Who do u play Guitar For?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by umarboy, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alli

alli The Best Ever

that wasnt exactly a ''lol'' moment..... it genuinely depressed me ... so....

2. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

o sry i take it back then

3. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

stop this Thread already?
    bus kero
    dun post more msg

4. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Alli, I'm sure you'll find some time for hobbes. Cheer up. :beer:

Its been a few days since I also touched my guitar. :eek:

5. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Sorry, umar... didn't read ur message. :shutup:

6. bibs

bibs New Member

I LFT PL'NG GTR

:eek: HI UMAR !!!!
    I stopped playing guitar 11yrs back ( swear havn't touched a string
    since then ), Lost my luv... left guitar ...left the place...
    Now i am a new man in a new place. Can't live without music.....
    so started pl'ng keyboard recently.....
    sorry boss getting senti.... Your thread has touched my heart ...
    by
    bibs

7. umarboy

umarboy Tabber

ahh man im sorry
    thats what i was afraid of too
    i dun wana lose my luv
    so that i can keep playing guitar
    :D
    how good were u at playin guitar?

8. alli

alli The Best Ever

hey guys.... this is the first post i think thats affected soo many of us in a strange wierd way....

but at the end of it we're all here to play music.... so imbibing a lil hope in myself of playing my guitar soon... u should do the same ... play !

merci

umar.... u wont stop playing guitar ...

9. bibs

bibs New Member

hi umar

boss
    I don't have a scanner or else I would have uploaded pics of some
    of my live performances with my BLUE SOLID BODY DOUBLE PICK UP
    HOBNER. It is lying in a corner of my basement in a very poor condition for the last 11 yrs.I thought of gifting it to someone, but again that's the only sweet memory of my bitter past....
    hi everyone out there its a sincere advise... If you want to be something in life ... luv is a must ...but don't take it to the heart.... or else you will end up being nothing.......
    bibs:cool:

10. Anujowa

Anujowa New Member

i play for the effect

hi!

I play for the amazing feeling u get. Imagine yourself sitting like arshad warsi and friend's in allah ke bande song and playing away like crazy...or lucky ali playing the violin in sur...

it's all in how elated you feel...

and btw it's also for the chicks:)

11. Taj

Taj New Member

oye why is every one getting soooo seriouse !!!:shock:
    C'mon chill m8's, everyone has a love life, we are either lucky or sometimes have bad luck,
    but only few of u people outta there will understand my next lines when, we break apart from the people(s) we love , first the feeling is irritating ALOT, i know that but as time passes we live with that feeling aur us feeling ka kuch apna hi maza hota hai !!!
    U'r free and happier then ever beleive me, it's like that but only if u learn to live it !

12. shyam

shyam New Member

that is the single most corniest thing ive heard in a long time..:cool:...

13. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

well play it 4 myself n for the one i shall find some day............
    sumit

14. Natasia

Natasia ...

well..... i wonder how i missed this thread all this time....anyways...i play for myself and possibly for a few close friends...i.e if i don't get all psyched up abt it..u see i get the jitters when i play in front of any1...ie except for the guy teaching me... ;) .....but anyways....i was wondering how do u get over " stage fright "..not that i'm a shy person as such.....quite an extrovert...but i still can't get myself 2 play in front of ppl.....

15. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

that happens wit every1... just keep playin in front of more n more ppl, also record ur stuff whatever... coz we also make more mistakes after the push of the record button....hehe

16. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hey natasia, dat happens 2 me 2. im pretty much an extrovert 2. u kno, debates, elocutions.. da works. still, i kinda get all jittery wen im playin in front of ne1 oder dan my master. i tend 2 mess up da stuff. not like i can play a lot. but even stuff dat i really like playin.. n which im pretty gud at.. i mess it up big time... hope i get ovr it soon... :beer:

n well, i guez i play 4 myself rite now. derive enormous satisfaction juz playin it 4 a li'l while evryday. luv da sound of it... guez i wud start playin 4 sumbody else wen im gud enuff at dis... :)

17. Natasia

Natasia ...

that makes 2 of us then huh g_gal...:) :) :)

18. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

oh yea, man... :) but well, not xactly a list 2 b too proud of, eh? :p not 2 worry... v'l get out of it soon :)

:beer:

19. Natasia

Natasia ...

i'm sure we will .......... :) ,,,, n definitely its not sumthing 2 be proud of... :(

20. Resha

Resha New Member

Lol...extrovert I am not. Introvert?? Kinda. Who do I play guitar for....Um, my ears??? They enjoy the sound, so once in a while I treat them. I mean...my ears are kinda nie to me, ya know?? Letting me listen and stuff.

Oh, yeah. I also do it for my fingers...so that my fingers can slim down now and then....so that they don't get outta shape. Everyone [and everything's] gotta watch their weight these days...*sigh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.