Who 2 blame for india'd defeat again W.I

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slipknot_555, Oct 26, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^actually thou spoketh the truth.

Cricket is just a game, not fit to be called a sport.

2. jozko

jozko Banned

Just a Manmohan Singh is enough to disprove it.
    Bengal is one of the best. Ur stupid args not gonna disprove it. all those Nobel winners, all those great social reformers, freedom fighters, musicians, cricketing persons (even ur stupid ganguly, even a stupidest Bengali is worth captaincy of ur great game), think about soccer players, leading bollywood film stars, great and wise communists

Ganguly is contrubutor? LOLOL one of the 5?? Indian cricket is successful?? llol. Ganguly is not even 1/10 quality of dravid when it comes to batting. He's not even good for sona-chandi. Captaincy in cricket is BS. Ball swings cos of captaincy. damn some say balls swings because there's clouds covering. What a stupid game. good that Ganguly is kicked in a way he deserved. Reps to Kiran More & Chappel.

You properly represent moron indians (apt user ID). Cricket maybe greatest game for u and Ranatunga your Ronaldo. Kerala u just ignore cos we don't know cricket. Stupid fellas Anju Bobby George was 4th in her sports category in the world. Way way ahead of Sania Mirza who was at best 35 or 36 in her category. And you know what happens in India. All public and sponsors run after Mirza. Things can't get more senseless. Mirza is not even a player worth noticing. Good if she enters Telugu movies.

btw r u really ganguly? bye Jamhead :beer:

3. jozko

jozko Banned

u can rep me :p:

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i rest my case.