Who 2 blame for india'd defeat again W.I

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slipknot_555, Oct 26, 2006.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

:shock: .............

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lol.. so wht is ur sport..gilli danda.. or sportless??

jamhead likes this.
  4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

finally some sense prevailed and kunble,zaheer brought back.

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea man ..u got the best on da field..

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Fight-club.

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

The first rule of fight-club is that nobody talks about fight-club.

8. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

No, the first rule is that there are no rules.

9. jozko

jozko Banned

^or make it the last rule

10. Morbid_Angel

Who cares. After this rule is made, all the other rules are owned.

So, its better to say this first and not insult the others =/. Im getting crazy.

11. jozko

jozko Banned

No no make it last. Last bus goes first sometimes or first bus goes last. but not last rule goes first. first rule can go last though. no fight on this :p

12. Morbid_Angel

^
    You're talking RUBBISH.

13. jozko

jozko Banned

So let's conclude that it is the reason for India's defeat against WI. Next time India plays WI i won't talk rubbish.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*thread spam detector beeping*

*thread locked*

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Correction .. Thread LAME spam detector beeping ..

16. jozko

jozko Banned

^you mean some woh LAMhE thread?
    This is by far one of the best threads here. Or detectors are faulty?

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ok i get it. you are from kerela. hence you dont know head or tail of cricket, even less captaincy.

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er.. but india IS governed by idiots !!

as ofcourse is bengal - they are governed by the greatest idiots of them all - the communists.

and Basu = bengal's answer to Chechescu.

Given the way ganguly, one of the 5 greatest contributors to the success of indian cricket ever, was treated, that too by a ex 3rd class player turned selector (ie. kiran moron) and a firang coach and his ass licker careerist captaincy asprant (ie. dravid), i am surprised the protests were so measured.

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

he was talking rot right through the thread !!

20. jozko

jozko Banned

lmao. What a foolish conclusion. Are u MBA guy btw? On a light note I take it as compliment. It's good that keralites are less into cricket. On a serious note, people like you are made selectors. Thank that Chappel is atleast giving talents a chance irrespective of regions.

I even wonder if u are Ganguly himself lol under JAM id sounds like chywanprashead. As if your opnions can make india win every game.

It is a nonsense game where a ball hits a crack on ground by chance and bounces low or turns and batsmen is OUT, then look at expression of bowler. He appears as if it was deliberate. LOLOLO what a nonsense game. Or a batsman missed the ball and is hit on pad, but just because it brushed bat he's given not-out. LOLOL And when given out idiot sehwag looks angry as if it was wrong decision.

Cricket is on life supporting system, and oxygen is obviously idiot followers from Indian sub continnent. ICCI knows that. I am not surprised at your comments. Go save the game. lol

Think about World Champions captain Ranatunga's tummy when they won the cup. he used to say he walks for runs to save energy. lol. who said cricket is sports even. need no fitness of body or brain

anshphenomenon likes this.