Who 2 blame for india'd defeat again W.I

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slipknot_555, Oct 26, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

bat--5
    Dravid
    Tendulkar
    Kaif
    Mongia
    Dhoni

5 x 30 = 150 runs - if them together on an average can't score 30, shoot the ones scoring below 10

bowl-

Kumble
    Piyush
    Pathan
    Srisanth
    Zaheer
    Munaf

6 x 1.7 wickets = more than allout, if they can't get 1.7 wickets on avg shoot ones not getting wickets
    6 x 15 runs = 90 runs , 150 + 90 = 240, if they can't get 15 runs avg, shoot em again.

4 pacers for windies wickets, sehwag as drinks boy

2. jozko

jozko Banned

Ganguly is as useless as sehwag, u can't live on past glory, bring back Sandeep Patil, Srikkanth and Kapil Dev then

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well
    no indian wld like to rememebr that first over in the world cup final.
    perhaps he got a bit too carried away or charged up??

he was dropped, mainly due to fitnes troubles..and of course not performing
    but he has been doing well in the county season..
    and well he atleast bowls quicker than most of the guys in the team now.
    remember his spell in headingly test in england in 2002??
    where he bowled consistently over 90mph.
    he was the one who took 5wkts in australia and newzealand.
    bowling quick depends on the fitness..
    if he is fit now..why not take him??

munaf patel used to bowl in the 140's when he came.
    he isnt bowling quick.now.and forget pathan,.!

making a comeback is not easy..but well
    we have the example of mohinder amarnath!!

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm... y not zaheer been pickep up..\
    injuries **** our case...eg..
    Balaji,
    Nehra,
    unfortunately kumble retired from ODI's

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er, no. Kumble is still available for selection. However, our coach and selectors feel that he does not fit into the one-day squad.

6. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Chappell ko chappal se maarna chaiye.

Kumble is our best bowler. He should be included in every match India plays, test or ODI. What happened to Yadav and Rao? They did so well when nobody was performing and what happens? They get dropped for the next series.

Internal politics or Chappell on acid? You decide.

I believe Ganguly was dropped for non-performing and partly for having the balls to stand up to Chappell and gang. Dravid knows what happens and doesn't want to lose his place too.

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea man the selection commitee sucks.. hez way better thn powar...
    rem the 10 wicket haul n he can bat a bit... chappal is makin an end to indian cricket n fool dravid is acompany him...:annoyed:

8. jozko

jozko Banned

I read in newspapers that Ganguly was responsible for bringing in Chappel. You can't blame Chappel. You blame selectors. Chappel basically asked for young talent for coming worldcup. So selectors dropped Kumble, Ganguly n all.

Ganguly is an idiot who won't practice to cover up even his "just outside off-stump weakness" as exposed by Australians (Australians reasearch and exposes a batsman's weakness, other teams also benefit) Sehwag is also an idiot for the same reason. (So Sl's Jayasurya) These sas holes deserves even ban. Being in National Team never means one's perfect in cricketing. The only one who seems to have nearly overcome this (esp the McGrath weapon) is Tendulkar, with his dedication.

Few days ago I watched a tv-today report on Chappel verbally firing Indian Team members for not practising. It went something like "We are doing our best, you guys walk around with walkman headphone in ears, chatting in cell phones, stand with hands in your pocket, fool around with jokes and all.... during sessions" Chappel said that in public, you can't ask for a better coach. Chappel is not into indian politics and not scared of so called indian cricketers God like image. I read in newspaper that in soccer even those ro-ros play at the mercy and discretion of coach, no matter how big stars they are. Practice regularly and you never be out of form, cricket or guitar;)

9. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Stop, please stop. You're killing me.

I agree that Ganguly got Chappell but he wasn't expecting a kick up his rear. Indian cricketers would rather be seen at page 3 parties, model, f|_|ck them, do ads than play good cricket after they have hit their first century or taken a five wicket hall.

10. jozko

jozko Banned

I donno if some in this discussion are bengalis, no reason to feel bad on Ganguly being dropped, he should have been dropped much earlier.

Tendulkar and kumble are most dedicated of senoir cricketers, kumble had even improved his fielding and batting last several times i watched his game.

Bengali's/others need not be emotive on regional aspects. I read news on protest against chappel in calcutta burning effigies and all, nothing of that sort happened in kerala/other states. Paceman Tinu was dropped earlier, now sreesanth. you can blame idoit selectors. we can't be emotive on regional grounds and then expect selectors not to be politically or regionally biased. it's one nation one game, let the best play.

of course my opinion and it matters ;)

11. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

I'm not Bengali btw.

12. jozko

jozko Banned

Bengalis are intellectuals AFAIK, even Ganguly. So i was surprised at protests there. maybe coach is foreign and communists dislike import. communists in kerala too, but no protests here. we r neither intellects nor emotional :)

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Yah.. all the players need to be under 16 for india to win the WC.

on a more serious note: Anyone know if pujara (u19 guy) is considered by the selectors at any point?

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

"paceman tinu" and ganguly are of the same stature ??

what if tinu was a 400 wicket bowler, a successful captain of india for 5 years and was then dropped unceremoniously in a manner no senior player deserved??

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

intellectuals my ass !!

lethargic, lazy, lobotomised, louts with one foot in russia (the most far right/neo-nazi country in the world now) and another in india's local union-bazi and maoist scene. totally out of sync with the times and totally lacking enterprise.

in short, utopian "fine arts" freaks.

btw, same "intellectual communists" had no problem with imported coach john wright.

16. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

If they're all under 16, they might miss out on the famous West Indian rum.

17. jozko

jozko Banned

of course, he was dropped before he got 400 wickets. Even Kapil was helped by Azharuddin for his wicket claims especially during end of his career. Kumble was helped to claim 10.
    Kerala cricketers have always been overlooked by idiot cricketing pundits. Only 2-3 ever played national. And then dropped immediately for no proper reason. Why was Srisanth dropped earlier. He wouldn't have ever played if Chappel weren't the coach. Well done Chappel! Apply same scale to all players. Sehwag should have been dropped a 100 times. Idiot was dropped by aussie yesterday lol. And these sas holes are paid at a higher scale too. nonsense

What successful captain? India won some matches under his captaincy not because of his captaincy skills but he captained when a lot of players were at peak of their performance tendulkar, dravid, VVS, Srinath, Kumble, Prasad and more. Even a bigger moron could captain and get better results then. He should have been dropped much much earlier. so also sehwag. Why was Kambli dropped, ceremonious?

Ganguly was worst captain in terms of his body langauage and facial expression under pressure. It send "we give up" msg to opposition much earlier in match. So was facial exp of dravid yesterday. Kapil was best in this. Kapil was real captain .if u think of his single handed 175. What did ganguly do. Even Robin Singh could have been a tough captain. He had perfect body language under all situations. Fleming, Flintoff, Ponting are all good captains. Ganguly can't even be compared. Not even good for sona-chandi

18. :RollLol: :RollLol:

19. jozko

jozko Banned

Ur opinion, whatever. If it weren't wise and intellect Bengali communists, India would have been governed by idiots now. Well done Bengalis. Hat's of to Basu. They are the wisest historically.

I said i was surprised by protests in Bengal. Coach John wright was imported, yes, but he never showed guts to expel out-of-form players. Nobody even knew such a coach existed. why protest against a quiet man?

20. jozko

jozko Banned

devil someone who can't even stand straight is model for sona chandi. happens here. go through old vids and watch moron blink eyes after say an Akram bouncer whizes past him. That used to encourage bowlers. good that he's out.

devil, i don't play or like cricket obvioulsy that's the fun of discussin it. cricket is not even a game. it is as time wasting thing as IGT