Which upcoming music album are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by guns_n_gore, Oct 6, 2005.

1. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

firing jason was the biggest mistake metallica made after the firing of dave at the start

2. shak

shak Harrr!

scary i've got once was not .. name me other good album from cryptopsy .. i've got this good choice but i am only shellin out a tenner not more than that ...

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

NONE SO VILE :nw: :nw:

4. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Once Was Not is VERY different compared to the other albums as you'll see, mainly because Jon Levasseur left the band. I personally like all the albums. Once Was Not also features the original vocalist of Cryptopsy, Lord Worm, who also did vocals on the albums None So Vile, and Blasphemy made Flesh..so you can expect those type of vocal styles.

However, Lord Worm left the band after None So Vile, and was replaced by Mike DiSalvo, who has a different vocal style compared to Lord Worm (in mike's case, you can occassionally make out what he's saying, where as in Lord Worm's case....CANNOT BE DECIPHERED without the aid of some lyric sheet). Also you can sense that the band got alot more technical on the DiSalvo era albums.

The band's site features a song from each album so you can tell how they all sound different.

Mike DiSalvo is featured on Whisper Supremacy and ...And Then You'll Beg while someone else is featured on the live album, and finally Lord Worm is featured on the latest album and the band's first three releases.

Listen to all the songs and see which one you like more:

https://cryptopsy.net/lost/discography/audio.html

[I personally love the album None So Vile, but i didnt start liking the band until i first heard songs off ...And Then You'll Beg, which is considered their most technical album]

5. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah .. i have listened to none so vile samples .. but i just wanted to be sure that i am not missing any other album that is worth the buy .. thnkx anyway

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Black was not metallica either dude .. its neo grunge .... With all lyrics saying .. i am better u suck .. i hate that i hate this ...
    Nothing likt master, justice , kill or ride ....
    I belive black started their head to go crazy ...
    But black is pretty good .. after tht all were almost crap ...

But i am waiting for OZ's , Met's and Maidens nxt ones ...

7. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah true ,, kill em all started the metallica but i think black was the definitive album from them .. neva mind the genre ..

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I'm waiting for 'MissIOn F' By FOSSILS..It's a bengali rock album..:)

nIK!!..:dj: