Which political party is more corrupted?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sanjay Mazumder, Feb 3, 2005.

?

Which political party is more corrupted?

1. Congress

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. BJP

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Which political party is more corrupted? :mad:

Is it the Congress or the BJP? :think:

What happens in India is that most of the voters are illiterate and the are moulded as the political parties want them to. But at least here in IGT we all are literate and I think it's the best place to know which party is better.

My personal opinion is BJP is better than Congress coz what Congress couldn't do in 50 years BJP has done that in less than 5 years.

Congress is really crossed the limits of Corruption.

So, it's time for us to think......... :think: :think: :think:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

:eek:: me really dunno any thing about bolitics i mean politics.. but according to you bjp is better so ill vote for it ;)

3. smriti

smriti // Silent Observer //

well sanjay i dont agree with u, according 2 u bjp is less corrupted bcoz u hv only seen their 5 years of ruling, let them rule for coming 45 years (if they get a chance) then u ll notice their corruption ratio equaling that of congress or they may set a new record.

the fact is political parites n corruption go hand in hand so we cant judge which party is more corrupted n which 1 is less.

4. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

according to me every party is equally corrupted .....
    its media who project them differently ......

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

BJP is intrinsicly corrupt and evil because its religious. i choose the immoral corrupt politicans over the right wing religiosus honest ideologists.. so i vote down BJP.
    to give u an analogy..
    bill clinton is corrupt. he slept with an intern, then lied about it
    bin laden is honest. he is world's most wanted terrorsist and an ideologist.

who will u vote for? clinton or bin laden?

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i agree 101%

media is also corrupted. its not the 4th estate anymore. its an extension of the existing political parties.. for example here in usa
    fox news is republican;s bitch.

7. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

I'd vote for them both if I could.

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

who bjp and congress? or clinton and bin laden :p:

9. well every political party is corrupted n the one am going to created in 10 years will b the most corrupy one lolz just joking i HATE CORRUPTIon
    let me tell u guys abt sth i read its from JAY LENO ON THE TONIGHTS SHOW
    " I LOOKED UP FOR THE WORD POLITICS IN THE DICTIONARY ItS ACTUALLY A COMBINATION OF 2 WORDS: POLI WHICH MEANS MANY, AND TICS , WHICH MEAN BLOODSUCKERS" now for indian political parties i dont know who's corrupt but money is a good servant but does have bad masters............

10. shak

shak Harrr!

^ now thats what i call definition.....well getting to the topic..i dunno much about indian politics.. but i think bjp is a bit stuborn and congress is a bit relaxed...corruption levels them out :)

11. @jayswami so u r trying to ideolise ben laden let me send u some info well he may not b corrupt but is a nightmare
    not corrupt coz he got his money for attacks from his family heritage n from drug plantation esp opium in afganistan n so on he cant coprrupt the afgan economy coz theres really nothing to steal from lolz joking
    abt clinton even if he slept with an intern n denied it i think he was one of the most charismatic president in Us n did a great job
    now i read zakaria's report in NEWSWEEK on how the new government of india reacted to tsunami rejecting foreign aids n so on n he being a politican pundit predicts that the congress can help to put india back on the rail of positive economic growth
    we have to acknowledge that in every party corruption exist
    instead of pondering whoose more corrupt we better try to find ways to reduce corruption i think
    thnx

12. @rizaaj well first sorry to post my opinions in diff post
    @rizaaj dude u SHOLD get indulge in poilitics coz the money they r looting IS UR money
    thats my perception of thiings
    u MUST NEVER IGNORE POLITICS

13. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

useless topic

ur qs says it all... both r corrupted..
    so no sense in wastin ny time ponderin abt the fact who's less corrupted...

both r bloodsuckers.. one little less one little more... no difference..

this country wud nevr prospr .. thanks 2 them.. india was nevr short in producin crabs in basket .. thats wht they r..

14. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

think abt it.

Now... that isnt really funny.. when u come 2 think of the tragic loss of so many lives that this mother****** named Laden has caused..

i am not votin for clinton nor ny1 frm US ..they r no holy people either..
    but next time i think u shud come up with a bettr analogy..

think abt it.. if ny1 whos lost a dear one in that tragic event comes across this thrd and reads ur post ?
    hav a nice day.

15. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Still BJP is bullsh*t....They're living in feudal-age (They forgot to upgrade the town-centre!!! hehe!!)....'Hindu'staan and all that crap.

16. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

There is corruption in all the political parties. The fact is that one is less and the other is a little bit more. Corruption can be brought down only by the citizens of a country. If we all just become conscious and strictly move forward against corruption, only then it can be eradicated. What we Indians do is just blame others but that's not the solution and the truth.

And about secularism, nobody can ever turn India into a country of a specific religion. India was secular, India is secular and India will be secular.

17. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

lolz...

this thread like making bush and tony stand up and asking every1 dat who is more stupid and dumb and $%#@$#@$#@$.

sometimes i wonder wat would have been india like if netaji subhash chandra bose would have lead us to freedom.

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u didnt get my point..
    bjp is as bad as bin laden.. with all the gujrat riots and all..
    and everyone in congress slept with monica

do u get it now?

19. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

lolz.... now this was a nice explaination

jayswami likes this.
  20. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Request permission to re-name this thread as, "Which politicial party ISN'T corrupted"