which one of these is the easiest to play(rockband)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ak&guitar, Oct 30, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey guys , i was wonderin .............it happens allot in ameteur bands that if someone does not play the guitar as good as the others in the band is given the bass and becomes the basist. similarly , the best guitar player becomes the lead guitarist and the ok guy becomes the rythm guitarsist.

SOme times every one in the band knows how to play the drums. I 'm not tryin to say that one thing's better than the others.

i know it will be alllot difficult to play the drums like mike portnoy , than to play guitar like lucky ali , but easier to play the bass like ali hamsa plays than play lead like salman ahmed.

which one of these things u think is the esiest to play or easier to learn?

1.rythm guitar
    2.lead guitar.
    3. bass guitar
    4.drums
    5.keyboards

now if u wanto say that "u cant compare " then plz dont compare and but plz dont waste ur precious time critisising the thread. ok :rock:

2. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

If you're a guitarist and they assign you the bass it should be easier sometimes cause you're just playin single note rythyms most of the time but you still need dexterity to handle the bass

But overall rythym guitar should be an easy job if you're a guitarist

3. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah ...but sumtimes the bassist are the one's who getz the most difficult part....especially if ur playing JAZZ !! bassist actually hav 2 tapp ..heheeh

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i think rythmn guitraing is quite simple!

5. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

they can all be really hard, or really easy...depending on what you play of course.

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@mr scary - dude, you are gonna show me how to play bass slapping tecchnique the next igt mumbai meet! i anyhow wanna learn that!;)

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

but givin perfect filles in diff places r harder.........den lead guitaring..

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Exactly....if your'e in a band called Linkin Park, then everything is easy except chosing the car your'e going to buy for the next hour...

9. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

^^^ Ecjhactly :RollLol:

10. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Every thing depends on the quality of playing. Make shift bassing, drumming and rythm can be easier than lead guitar or keyboards, but proper techniques of bassing, drumming and rythm can be very difficult!! 80 % of bassists or drummers don,t know the proper techniques. Also, keybords using only one hand is quite easy, but using both hands is what really counts.

11. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Hey when and where are these IGT meets? I'd be enthu to join in too!

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

well dude there is no such IGT meet...its like people from one city get together and decide to meet....as in our case death_metal)fan, asmodeus and fictional_real were the brainchild behind IGT mumbai meet.

u can get together with ppl from your city and go ahead.

if ur in mumbai u can start posting the the mumbai members thread (a sticky thread) in the cc lounge.

13. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

:beer: ;)