which one is the Top ROCK BAND OF PAKISTAN?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by JAZZ, Dec 10, 2004.

?

Rate the TOP ROCK BAND OF PAKISTAN

1. JUNOON

45.3%
  2. NOORI

9.4%
  3. E.P

13.2%
  4. CALL

3.8%
  5. MEKAAL HASSAN BAND

7.5%
  6. MIZRAAB

17.0%
  7. MIZMAAR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. AAROH

5.7%
  9. JAL

26.4%
  10. ATIF ASLAM

11.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JaduLadki

JaduLadki New Member

Even though I voted for Noori, I still love E.P and Jal.

I really dont care what other people think. If an artist makes a shit song, that doesnt mean the rest of the songs that they will make in the future will be shit too.

Noori's older songs were wicked. I loved "Dil Ki Qasam", "Neend Ayay Na" and "Dobara Phir Se". I know Noori hasnt made a click like that in a while, but I believe that some day they will.

E.P... they are another fave of mine. "Waqt" and "Aghosh" and 2 of my fave songs ever. Even though there is rap in it, the rap is not about some big boobed chick driving around with her gangsters. The rap is meaningful and is actually made to suit the main lyrics of the song. I really like E.P and I hope they come out with a new album soon!

Jal... what can I say. I love the music. "Woh Lamhay", "Aadat", "Teri Yaad" and "Har Jaga Hai Jal" are just some of my faves. Their music isnt hard rock, it has more of a soothing flow to it.

On the side. I really never liked Junoon. The vocals dont click with me. And everyone knows that without good vocals, bands will not appeal to everyone. I still like their music, but its not my cup of tea.

2. aliza

aliza New Member

Junoooooooooon! All the way baby! Junoon Zindabad!

by the way, why is EP's name there? They are not even a rock band!

3. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^ ohh
    can u tell ...why they aint a rock band ????

4. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

@aliza....u know da meaning of rock band?? [eP] not a rock band??...OMG! well Junoon rules this poll!!![eP] second ....

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

oh guys..!!!.. i'm an indian, and i feel they all rock *except atif aslam y the hell he even there???*, noorie accha hain, junoon is god, JAL is good as well, Mekaal Hasaan bands "sajan's" is surely one of the awsome compo, EP's Agosh & hamesha (y) great, ofcourse oh for hell sake.. Mr. Anwar got a pathetic voice but.. for hell sake Mizraab's "Insaan's" solo rocks , i mean hear indian music for god damn sake. u find stupid girls dancing around on remixes, i mean honesly u paki guys surely rocks there (y) .. oh yeah u guys got good taste jaab baat music ki baat hoti hai, aur yeah i'm new here i'm lead guitarist as well ... tell me about some good underground paki bands i mean CALL, Roxene, Messiah (though they are not together) etc. etc. tell me any link or site to download there song and Videos.. !! luV and keep ROCKING...

6. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

U don't need 2 mention it man. Being a fact it's already understood!
    Jal nahi tu kuch nahi.

7. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

all noobs LUV JaL

8. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Yes, I've 2 admit that Atif's voice is mesmerizing! Aadat wouldn't have been such a BIG hit without Atif Aslam's... durr jitna bhi tum mujhse, paas teray main, ab tu aadat si hai mujhko aisay jeenay main, zindagi se koi shikwa hi nahi hai, ab tu zinda humn main iss neelay aasmaan main, yaadein gehri hain itni, dil doob jaye aur aaankhoon main yeh gham nam bann jaye. And there're no two opinions on this.

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

STRINGS anytime!

10. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

ATIF is not a rock band... :p: :p:

11. DJSAGAR

DJSAGAR New Member

Dj Sagar

hey guyz thiz iz DJ SAGAR..........
    junooon is the bestttttttttttttttttttttt

12. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

yeh forum abhi bhi open hain :-| ? .. and wonder y u guys don't like "call" i mean shayad is one helluva song , u pakistani people should be proud of that u guys still making great videos... without obscenity and vulgarity .. !! (y) shayad's concept is good , i think u guys should start a forum for best song/video by a pakistani rock band let me give ya some options
    1. shayad - the call
    2. sajan - mekaal hasan band
    3. khamaj - Fuzon
    4. Aagosh - E.P.
    5. Waqt - E.P. (song is good but won't say a great video)
    6.sayonee - junoon (No u can't forget this video ? can u ? )
    7. Paanchi - jal (the best video i'll say by jal atleast got a message in it)
    8. Bhula dayna - Aamir zaaki
    9. Salli - Shezaad roy (*i killed myself here, o.k u really don't have to choose this just to make the list little peppy, and for hell sake.. don't choose salli )

^^ there u go.. i gave ya my options .. not in that order though.. tell me.. ur point of view :) keep rocking..