Which is your favourite TV channel ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cool_is_rule, Apr 10, 2005.

?

Which is ur favourite TV channel(ENGLISH) ??????

Poll closed May 10, 2005.
  1. Star Movies

38.9%
  2. HBO

72.2%
  3. AXN

27.8%
  4. Star World

22.2%
  5. Z Studio

5.6%
  6. Z Cafe

16.7%
  7. Other

5.6%
  8. CW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Trendz

11.1%
  10. F TV

22.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Which is ur favourite TV channel ??

cOoL iS :rule:

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

damn damn damn... just today evening i was planning a similar thread and now you started it before me !!

anyway my favoutite isnt here, so i can't vote. where's the "others" option?

3. cool_is_rule

Please change one OPTION in POL - MODERATORS ?

Oh sorry , By mistake it happened >>>

I wud LIKE MODERATORS TO REPLACE OPTION "HALLMARK" WITH "OTHERS".
    Or any other option they wud like to replace?

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

b.b.c for me

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

where is sony , zee , b4u :annoyed:

thats the only 3 channels which indians can afford ova here !!!!

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Eurosport, Tensports or any other sport channel which telecasts cricket, soccer, snooker or tennis

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Hbo simply the Best....

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Depends on what's coming........

9. cool_is_rule

@ bob ? poll for English channels only ??..

@ rizaaj ? I also like SNOOKER????..

@ jazz ? my favourite is also HBO. Today I saw 3 movies on HBO. Last one was BLADE 2.

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

where the history channel??...thats definately my fav...HBO shows crappy movies 10000 times...period.

11. cool_is_rule

Ya u r rite. Movies r repeated many times.......... But still i like that channel.

12. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

HB0 best...

13. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Where is Sun tv..
    I love Sun tv..
    I have to watch all the serials...we had a small interuption..so we started like renting the tapes for the serials..thats how much i love sun tv.

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^^ buhahaha roflmao.
    u r like my parents. kolangal, anantham blah blah blah thier whole life revolves around sun tv.

I have a TV.. i watch it when something like tsunami 911 iraq war etc happens.. then i like watching cnn when some natural or artifical calamity occurs.. that includes us presidential elections.

if i do watch TV, its either a baseball game, or any playoffs,history channel,discovery,food channel,sci fi etc.
    I dont have a regular program i am hooked to. sci fi i check if they r playing an old star trek or babylon 5 episode.. then i see it. when i was a student, i got hooked to babylon 5. It was already in its 3rd season.. i watched all the episodes from season 1 and 2 in sequence on vhs, then watched each week till season 4 got over. never got into the season 5.. which wasnt part of MJS's initial story line anyways. so bab5 was the only tv series i was hooked to.

now i am just an occasional DVD watcher.. like i just loved the cartoon indo-japanese ramayana which i recently watched.

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i guess the choices r for desi channels. desi HBO is like totally different from the real HBO.. they have like ads and stuff in it.. and play like old old movies, and dont have stuff like real ***, realtime with bill maher, sopranos etc.

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

sopranoes comes on z cafe or one of those......zee engliosh.....still not clear as to what the new channls are....
    s e x & the city is fun
    i like zee english a lot.....hidden hills,opposite s e x, freinds tho tired of watching the reruns
    i like star world for the simpsons, that 70s show, frasier at times, and everybody loves raymond ...coz rays wife reminds me of my gal....whose always outta town....damn MBBS :cry1:
    but my fav has to be discovery...love it...and also travel and living
    the only shows i watch regularly ...like clock work are the simpsons and tht 70s show....
    all other times..my surfing revolves around discovery and history channel.......
    like axn for ripleys.....
    used to be glued to mtv when they used to show beavis and butthead like 4 yrs back....love that show..beavis rocks :p:...have about 60 odd episodes on my comp :grin:
    thats pretty much it

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

must be 2 3 years old episodes. the new episodes can air only on HBO, the real HBO.

18. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

i love kolangal..i dono how u guys dont..
    From the serials to anantha vikatan and ashwini hair oil ads...life cant get ne better

19. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

I dont really watch TV much..
    All the time on my comp..
    Whatever time left..on my guitar and cricket...
    I have got all 10 seasons of friends on my comp...got about 1 gb of south park and about 40 odd episodes of simpsons on my comp...
    So no need for tv..he he..
    Whenever I do watch tv...I shuffle between hbo,movies,world and sometimes AXN....

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

harini , this is what i recommend for u to see.. jaya tv, kanavanukkaga :)
    title music is in shivaranjani hehe