Which is the top guitarists of Pak....along Amir Zaki....Nabeel....& Salman

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Asad7950, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Asad7950

Asad7950 New Member

I know Nabeel.....Faraz......Salman....Amir zaki are the top Pakistani Guitarists but along with these are there any other cool and amazing guitarists out there.....i know guitarists ki kami nahi Masallah Pakistan mein but i am just asking to increase my knowledge.............

The above mentioned are my favourite Paki guitarist ......along with them my favourite's are Micheal Angelo.....Adrian Smith(Iron Maiden).....Angus Yound(ACDC).......Justin King.....Joe Satriani.......Steve Vai........Rudolph Schenker(Scorpions)............oh man there are many...............but right now just for the increment of my Paki guitarist knowledge who are kool guitarist along with the guitarist mentioned above............????? :rockon:

2. rizwan

rizwan New Member

well yeah probably these r the first best guitarist of pak.actually i havent heard and seen nabeel yet.but i have heard of him of a great guitarist,and i heard only na kaho,nice guitaring in it but not tht good.

but dude the one of the best guitarist ur forgetting or u dont know abt tht guitarist,tht u didnt mentioned his name over there,is the on of our pka's best guitarist,the guru of D,B,and e strings............SHALLUM !!!!!!!!

man how can u forget him ?the fuzon's guitarist.now i cant say if u guys think the same way as i am thinking abt him, one of the best guitarist, but he sure is man.

3. Love_Demise

Love_Demise New Member

I agreee rizwan

yeah i agree with u Shallum is really damn gud and one of the best guitarist in the pakistan

4. shak

shak Harrr!

oh...no not again..whos best thread!!!!!

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

hahahahaha (shahrukh). asad we hve the same thread going on sumwhere in this very thing just search it.

6. S_a_m_a_D

S_a_m_a_D New Member

hy guyz whoz salman r u taking abt salman albert or someone else

7. rizwan

rizwan New Member

ofcourse salman ahmed from junoon.

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

u ppl still fighting for the best and worst??? ohahahah

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

This is just........ah well anyways, thread in wrong forum. Should be in Music Talk. Thread moved.

10. mubz

mubz New Member

yar there are many guitarists in pakistan .u have forgotten about mEkal hassan and faraz anwer there are many underground guitarists aswell u cant count them according to my opinion u just forget this topic who is the best it all depends on the practice ok.

11. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yes I'm agreed with "d_ist_urb_ed"

12. bravo

bravo New Member

salman ahmed rulez

13. bravo

bravo New Member

well you should create a Poll of guitarists n shud see which iz the best one

14. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

ive seen these gusy in action here in mumbai
    and shallum is VERY VERY GOOD technically, but i think in arrangement and melodic playing salman is better

15. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

salman ahmed of course

16. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

Sufi Salman Ahmed is the best Pakistani Guitarist. Nabeel, Zaki, Xavier and Mekaal aren't that far behind either