Which is the most useless?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by deathdr_87, Jul 8, 2005.

?

Most useless?

1. Drummer

6.7%
  2. Guitarist

13.3%
  3. Vocalist

40.0%
  4. Bassist

40.0%
  1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

1. bassist
    2. guitarist
    3. vocalist
    4. drummer

ive already got 3 votes for bassist.

2. deathdr_87

correction: 5 + me = 6 votes for bassist

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i went to GIR 2005 and there was this bassits who was to perform .....i couldnt get a clue of what is was playin'

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

The bassist and the drummer are the most important members of the band.
    but unfortunately most bassists are C***ts..who only plunk root notes and dont play any REAL bass lines.

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

frankly... none of the above.
    bassist and the drummer are the beat keapers of the band...the ones who add the punch to the song.

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

That;s the way...:)..I wanted to vote for a tabla player..but no option..:eek::

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

vocalist.........a guitarist can sing..................if da vocalist of as band cant play guitar , den he sucks........

8. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

None of the above...all 4 are very very important...

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

actually...

THIS THREAD IS USELESS.

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

True,......

11. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

Plzzzz Guys I M On Base Plzzzzzz

each and every tyre of a car has equal importance remember ;)

12. deathdr_87

haha.. of course this thread is useless... thats why i posted t in the chit chat lounge instaead of the music talk forum or soemthing.. this is jstu the result of a bet with a friend that i could prove that most people found the bassist useless (my freinds a bassist)

it doesnt matter if u think all arre needed in a band, just vote for who u think is the most useless bugger in the band - ften its the vocalist who does too much naatak or the bassist - who most ppl cant even remember and tends to talk too much crap.
    @mduit - dont worry - im not judging u, i talk a lot of crpa too hahah- either ways, this isnt always the case

13. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

lol no worries man jus chilllll!!!!!!!!! nice thread though

14. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

If all members of a band can't feed off each other , and then results in few members getting their moments, and the others just fade away...that's not a real band. I say each member in a band is equally important.

15. deathdr_87

@mr. scary - read wat i jsut posted... this is a crap thread - im admitting it -but ijstu want to find out who is the msot useless fellow in tyerms of the most natak and nonsesnse... in my experience its been the bassist - but most movies and rack bands usually seem to ahve problems with their vocalists coz he does too muh naatak and all...

thats wat this thread is about - i know that all ppl in the band are as importatn when it comes to aplying music.

16. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

its all good bro, wasn't directed at anyone. As you know I have alot to say whether it makes sense or not, i just like to say it hahah.

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Exactly. But anyway drum machines exist.

18. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

so do the keyboards who try to dominate tha whole music and the keyboarders have such attitude that they could reproduce any sound......fcukin programmers!!!!!!!!!!

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Every one are important .... But i think .... bassist might be a .0001 notch down in a real good band..

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

the guitarist is the useless player in a band ...

u can check out in your local hotels/pubs ... none of the bands can do without bass or drums ...
    but yeah i have seen many bands without guitar player ...

ok if the only "music" in the world is metal then i guess guitarist does become indispensable ...