Which is the Best Guitarist (Includes Composing Too)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Sep 24, 2005.

?

Choose The Best Guitarist with Composing and Skills

Poll closed Nov 3, 2005.
  1. Faraz Anwar (Mizraab)

10.0%
  2. Mekaal Hasan (Mekaal Hasan Band)

10.0%
  3. Khurram Waqar (KNumb)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Salman Ahmad (Junoon)

35.0%
  5. Aamir Zaki (He is single)

35.0%
  6. Shallam Xavier (Fuzon)

10.0%
  1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Ok....here is the proper thread....choose the best guitarist which is also best in composing his solos and songs...i shall vote both for Mekaal and Faraz! included those who are in touch with media!

2. Orange Guitar

but i cant vote for 2!!!! koi baat nahi...mera dil dunno key saath hai...okie guyz....voting shorou kero!!!

3. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

I think Mekaal Hassan is a great composer and an awesome guitarist

4. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

Amir Zaki rulz , his music rulz thtsy he is on top 20 of world and no.1 in pakistan.Also he makes solos and music on both lead and bass guitar.

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

salaman ahmad........no one can be like him

6. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

amir zaki yaar..no doubt abt him...

7. shak

shak Harrr!

aamir zaki .. his music makes sense to me ... meekal is good too and shallum as well .. but aamir takes my vote

8. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

amir zaki is the best one in all of them

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

salman ahmed is the best composer....hes the one who made junoon as the no.1 band
    in asia....faraz anwar is getting mature with his albums...mekaal is cool too.....

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaaaar salman ahmed ki aapni baat hai...a talented guy

11. rizwan

rizwan New Member

Salman Ahmed all the way, best composer of the best rock and sufi rock band from Asia. Amir Zaki is no doubt awesome too, love Faraz' solos, and also Meekal Hassan, but to me they're nothing comparing to Salman if talking about the great guitarist with the best composer.

12. Tazz

Tazz New Member

after being from that pink floyd tribute gig (rodale)........ Damn Amir Zaki is sUmthin ........

13. Orange Guitar

salman ahmad key itnay fans honay ka bawajood only 30% goes to Salman...u ppl are just goin 2 vote Zaki and Salman....dont u have ever listen Khurram Waqar, Mekaal Hasan or Faraz Anwar?

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well Faraz anwar.. i hate this guy or what ever he is.. i think he is not from earth..

Mekaal Hassan... hes great..

Salman Ahmed.. no doubt the best one..

Aamir Zaki.. my personal favourite.. although i dont like the actions he makes while singing in the vdo of his songs.. but im addicted to the music he makes... apart from the new song Bhula Dayna.. much more experienced than all above i think.. so my vote goes for him :)

15. shak

shak Harrr!

i was just listening to junoon's songs .. right now and particularly salman's leads ... that guy is talented .. but he jsut doesnt goes "over the top" to express himslef .. his solos are very short and limited .. when ever i feel that he is gonna make a mark he holds back and doesnt truely give it al he has got ... so yeah salman is good ... very goood
    but ofcourse nothing as compared to aamir zaki .. this guy actually knows his music .. ever seen him play live? his music flows like it has no boundries ... extremely talented person

@orange: man why didnt ay vote for meekal hassan! he is your teacher for godsake!

16. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia New Member

salman ahmed i voted for him..hes amazing.. solo is supposed to be a story within a story keep that in mind the next time u listen to junoon solo..and u will realise how amazing he is too.. also hes a great composer..the main man behind junoon..

Fav solos: sayonne, yaarbina, ab to jaag,ghoom,dosti,heeray

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

18. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Faraz Anwar.............

19. dark_angel

dark_angel New Member

Amir Zaki.... No onez like him...

....AMIR ZAKI RULZ....

20. Tazz

Tazz New Member

weLL i personally luv salman ahmed nd all his compositions , but yeh again his solos r short or limited to few chorus , i luv the old junoon ..................... : |