Which is the best guitar???

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hehaa, Jan 31, 2005.

1. hehaa

hehaa New Member

Hia! to all guitarist, finally i am buying an electric guitar, on ebay.com i came accress with these 2 best option tell me which 1 is the best and sould i byu???

plz give me ur openion as early as possible coz i really lack time for biding?

thankxxx

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thread in wrong forum. Should be in Guitar Gear Talk Forum. Thread shall be moved.

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

these two what options

4. hehaa

hehaa New Member

well dear........... i dont think so it should be done, i am just asking an openion and if you are soo much eager to give your openion then just go a head tell me which 1 is best???

5. Mr. Scary

you dont get it buddy, i would give you an opinion if i HAD two options to compare.......

what are the two guitars you came across?!?!!?

you didnt post a link.

6. hehaa

hehaa New Member

7. Mr. Scary

wow, id suggest neither of them. If you want a good quality starter pack, i suggest you look into the starter packages Yamaha has to offer. Or if you can find yourself a Peavey Raptor, they're pretty satisfactory starter guitars. Two friends of mine both started with those guitars and actually liked them. I say you're better off with a Raptor.

8. Mr. Scary

9. shak

shak Harrr!

^^..yeah raptor seems like a good choice...although no humbucker..but three single coils and a decent amp...not bad value for the money...construction looks good as well..but i would recommend that you go to a music store and try it first

10. Mr. Scary

actually theres a humbucker in the bridge..atleast my friend's did. i think there is a humbucker in all.

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Raptor seems good to me, but i recommend you dont buy things off the internet, for, in the case of a guitar it's always better to try it out first before buying it, something that suits another person might not always be right for you. Go to a "real" music store, pick and play. Find the one that suits you and buy it.

12. shak

shak Harrr!

ooops!..the pic is so small i can hardly make out the humbucker..but if there is one..then well and good

13. Mr. Scary

the raptor is not bad, it actually competes with my Ibanez Rg (well i hate my rg so much that ill say anything that makes it look like a worthless POS..that doesnt change the fact of the raptor being a decent guitar)

14. hehaa

hehaa New Member

Ha! ~~~d_ist_urb_ed ~~~~
    Thankxxx buddy u really hit the buls eye that v must not trust and only relay no internet especially shoping of electrinics, but buddy the problem here in pakistan is that there are no orignal branded componies guitar, i mean you wont fond any real FENDER here, you can only get a copy of it that is made in indonesia, and its price sky rockets, it starts from the 20,000 Rs.to all the way to 30,000Rs. i think its not good to pay so much high to the thing which is not orignal. anyway., i'll find something cool there and on the net as well and ask u ;)

And one more thing i want to know, you people used the term"humbucker" whats that,, i use to buy something only 1 time and i'll buy the best thing in store., so just tell me the particulars whih 1 must c while purchasing a guitar ....

Thankxxx to alll!!!!

15. Mr. Scary

humbucker refers to the type of pickup. since you just started playing guitar, i reccomend you dont worry about pickups for the moment. i still say you're better off with purchasing the Raptor package.

16. hehaa

hehaa New Member

BUDDY~~~Mr. Scary ~~~ i have loked at that package and it didnt attracted me at all :(
    actually i dont want to have headche of buying a guitar again and again, so i think i cam compromise a bit about the money but please help me finding the best guitar for me around 325$
    i\ll be thankfull to you for my whole life :D

17. Mr. Scary

$325

i guess you could settle for an Ibanez Rg or a Jackson Dinky for that kinda price.

18. shak

shak Harrr!

samicks are good...infact they are so good that they make epiphone Les Pauls FOR epiphone!!!!...strange but true (maybe thats why epiphones are so cheap)..
    i have personally played a samick AV-1 (mu cousin has one)...and i think it should fit your budget as well.
    https://www.proaudiomusic.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=2821
    check the url ..it should help..and yeah ...RG's arent bad either

19. Mr. Scary

hmmm, hows the price for a Mexican strat?

20. ninad77

ninad77 New Member

I had checked in Nov they were priced in between 250 to 350 $ Musicans Friend this did not include cost of shipping & Duties.

In India They are priced at Rs 24.500 /- INR Which Converts appx 550 $ :(