which is the best combination of guitar, amp and processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rechts_234, Apr 1, 2005.

1. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

@blackmamba Thanks dude...that really helped. I think I'll get the processor from US. But it has to be ripped open coz I heard the new unopened items might be checked?

@chintan
    whoa ! are u sure ?? how can i tell if it is a true japanese make? he said he'd order and get it ...
    he already has RG270/DX in stock though...is that good enough?

@all check out this link... you can order guitars directly, this is the shop i'm going to buy from

https://www.sapthaswara.com/products.asp?id=5

please comment on the GSA 370 GM

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ok to anwr the wauestions - customs isnt a problem.. personal use guitars are tax exempt.

then about the gsa - ufeelinhg cold?? yes?? good - burn it.. it makes a good fire..

when u see the guitar, look beh8ind the headstock - it says which country its made form and no the rg370dx is not made in japan as far asi know....

the rg 270dx is also quite good but make sure that watu get is the rg and not the grg270

3. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

thanks dude ! tyvm

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

amplifiers arent rewuired untill you really think that you can play guitar real gud and gonna perform every now n then.so its better to go for an guitar and fx proccessor.get an digitech one.i got one for 4800 bucks and has 25 effects.

5. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

OK very very old thread ... but I should end it. I finally got my Ibanez 370 DX BK (the 2005 make)

Ibanez 370 DX = 21946 + 10.2 % tax
    Marshall 15G 15Watt = 4238 + 10.2% tax
    Boss GT8 = 474$ (my sis got this for me :D )

so FINALLY (a big finally) I have an electric guitar .. It was ages ago when I first planned to get one

I want to thank everyone out here for helping me out with this .. tyvm

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hmm...where did u get ur RG from.....shop ?

7. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

Sapthaswara musicals, Mylapore # 24993294

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

[
    Boss GT8 = 474$ (my sis got this for me :D )

[/QUOTE]
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkoooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ lucky lil brat!

10. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

The 370DX and the Boss GT8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Setup man!!!!. But what the **** is that tiny Marshall doing there. Oh by the way , both of us have the same guitars(same colour too). :beer:

11. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

great that you have the same guitar as i do ... c'mon let's start a band ! lol ;)
    had to settle for a small amp .. coz not enough money .. actually saved up
    some 50k for the guitar and amp but spent it all away :p in the end was able to conjure up enough to get the stuff ..

didn't do any research on amp .. i heard marshall was good..so bought one which was 4-5k range ...

still to completely 'learn' my processor ... one huge booklet it has .. can take some time

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^^^^^^its a gt8 man...............gt8888888!!!

13. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Any Jackson + Peavey JSX Amp + GT8 is a deadly combination

14. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

^^ hmm...dat wud real nice for Heavy-Metal...but not blues and all..

15. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

The JSX could do blues but i dont know about the guitar. Best for blues would be a strat or tele through classic amps like marshall plexi or a fender or even peavey classic 50