Which is best electric guitar under Rs.20000?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by saurabhmgohil, Dec 30, 2011.

1. saurabhmgohil

saurabhmgohil New Member

Hi,
    I want to buy a new electric guitar.
    I have a givson python.
    But i want to buy a new guitar with tremelo and 24 frets.

I have searched and found these 3 guitars:
    Cort X-11
    X-11

Cort X-6 VPR
    X-6 VPR

Ibanez GRG170DX
    Ibanez.com | Electric Guitars | GRG170DX

Which one is best among these?

Or if you have any other guitar in you mind with these requirements please suggest me.

2. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Dont buy a guitar with a locking tremolo at this price range, they will be bad, go out of tune often and be a nightmare to tune, you wont be able to bend without causing your guitar to go out of tune.

So that rules out all the three guitars you mentioned.....

Please tell us something more about it like what tone do want, what kind of music do you wish to play, some artists that you would like to sound like....

3. saurabhmgohil

saurabhmgohil New Member

Thnx ayu135 for reply

I play more metal,rock,punk very often acoustic
    I use ZOOM G2.1Nu as my Effect Processor

My requirements are:
    24 frets
    tremolo
    2 or 3 pickups

please help me to find a guitar under 20000 rupees.

4. amithkallupalam

amithkallupalam New Member

Dude if you really want a tremolo, you can get one. But after you use it once, the whole thing will pop outta tune and you'll have a very hard time tuning the guitar as a beginner. And at last you'll quit using the tremolo. I know I had a terribly hard time tuning to get my powerchords sound right. So if you do end up with a tremolo guitar that doesnt hold tune, you can always block it.
    You can either get the cort x11, or a cort kx1q. Dont get the grg because the other guitars are way better than it. The cort kx1q doesnt have a tremolo but it does have an awesome finish, mahogany body which is pretty good for metal and emg hz pickups.. It looks cool too.
    If I were you, Id get the red cort kx1q or the cort x11, red.

Are you a beginner? And do you have an amp?

5. saurabhmgohil

saurabhmgohil New Member

Thnkx Amit
    I have been playing Guitar for 5.5 years I have been playing electric guitar for around 3.5 years.
    I have a simple amp and a ZOOM G2.1Nu processor
    I have Givson Python and now want to change it with a better one with tremolo.
    I heard Ibanez have good pickups.

and what will you say about GRGA32T It has Edge III tremolo with better tuning stability.

Ibanez.com | Electric Guitars | GRGA32T

and what do yo say about ESP mh 50
    https://www.espguitars.com/guitars/ltd-standard-deluxe/mh-50.html

6. amithkallupalam

Id get the grga32t over the esp and the grga has a mahogany body which is pretty good for metal and stuff. I say, get the grga32t if you really really want a tremolo.

7. saurabhmgohil

saurabhmgohil New Member

So Ibanez GRGA32T is better than GRG170DX and ESP MH-50?

8. amithkallupalam

Yeah grg170 dx has powersound pickups which are better than mh-50 pickups. But the grga32t has std pickups which are better than the std and the esp pups. And btw the pickups wont matter really. You can change em always. You wont notice the difference either. Get the grga32t. A lot of people are ripping on grg guitars but lets see.

9. saurabhmgohil

saurabhmgohil New Member

thnx

and i have chosen GRGA32T cuz of mohagany body and tremolo edge III and also it has a very economical price.