which guitar should i buy

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by zohaib, Oct 6, 2004.

1. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

hey which guitar u think is best for payng leads & soloz
    and which guitar s best for playing rythm and chords

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Ravish :- Bad Rep to you..

@ Zohaib :- i Would nt like to focus of each oof your questions seperately.. THat is beacause in a song , you cannot shift guitars while playing rhythm and Leads.. If you are looking for a good brand, Ibanez and Jackson stand way out for metaland rock music.. OFr other stuff, Gibson, Fender etc are there.. If you want me to explain any category of music seperately, PLease ask me..

3. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

The one with strings attached :rockon:

read the "Guitar Buying Guide"

4. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

well i m not telling to switch guitar during ong
    just asking which guitars are good to play leads and which are for rythm
    how are bc warlock coz i guess jackson are much expensive

5. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

to u rabi sultan try to be little polite u can play lead with any guitar but i asked whihci is comfortable and ewasy !

6. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

that was a joke, and like i said read the guide since you haven't yet mentioned which type of music genre you like. Playing a great Fender on metal tracks is not the best combination nor is playing an Ibanez on blues influenced rock tracks.

besides had you read the guide you wouldn't have replied with what is comfortable and easy you would have said i like music genre x tell me which guitars are best suited for x and which one of THOSE guitars are the most comfortable and easy

the answer to which would be try them yourself since only you would be able to tell.

7. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Keep your cool. Zohaib and Rabi: )..

Ravishing:- Again Warning you..

@ Zohaib:-
    The Warlocks are legends.. You just have to have a passion for them and maintain them.

8. xulfi

xulfi New Member

IF your a begginer than buy IBANEZ RG MODELZ if ur HIGLY SKILLED THEN BUY LESPAUL OR WASHBURN

9. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

xulfi man i dont understand the reason y u replied to this thread...tht was ages ago...wake up dude!!!

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hahahahaah
    that was realy funny

lts all go dig up really old threads!!! itll be fun!!hahaah

11. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

one more thing:
    zulfi said if u r beginner go for ibanez rg n if proff. then for washburn...
    lolz

12. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

Zohaib: Officially- now you're a pain!!! lol!! Just Kidding buddy! Get that Jackson that you want and end this maddening search for the ultimate guitar - there is no such thing as a best guitar!!

13. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

10-06-2004, 11:56 PM
    i think this thread was posted on tht date and time [:)]
    how long my research have been .. oH ...

14. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

hey...is GB&A a good brand in guitars ? i have heard they r pretty expensive.

What do you think...are they worth buying and what about the quality and performance ?

Gb&a

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

pm ronnie and ask him about them...