which guitar i shd purchase

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by bleedingfingers, Apr 12, 2006.

1. rasika

rasika New Member

i took grason guitar..
    its acoustic-electric. & its quite cheap. its for justRs 2500. but its really good, believe me!

2. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

If u aint trying Pluto(coz nobody has an idea for it) then GO FOR A GB&A no other choice,.... believe me, all other (signature,hobner) s**ks big time in front of it...they have this model in gloss black with excellent tone and fretboard for around 5-5.5k , take that one...in yamaha, for good works, u'll have to increase ur budget and still comparing, i wud happily go for a gb&a than a medium level yamaha...

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I bought 4 Plutos in the last 2 months for my friends and it really rawks.. Somebody here has an idea about Pluto Acoustics :)

4. blackmamba

blackmamba Rocker Monk

My suggestion would be to get a lower-end Ovation or the Takamine owned Jasmine - they fit in your budget - try to ask someone to bring it from the US. FYI, I sold an almost new Ovation Applause with an awesome gig-bag for Rs. 7500 last October....

5. dryrain

dryrain New Member

bleedingfingers, i have a pluto myself and it's a good one... you can go for gb & a. i saw one by gb & a made of mahogany wood... the sound was awesome...it fits your budget and saves you some of it...

chi, i'll recomend you a hofner [not a hobner but an original hofner, made in germany]. it fits your budget...

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ You think ppl are gonna wait 2 years for your precious advice?

7. neetika

neetika New Member

hi,
    i am looking for a signature F cut jumbo guitar.
    where can i get this in delhi. i have tried new bharat music house and bhatia musicals. none of them have it. please suggest.