Which fighting game is da best in ur opinion ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by har1s, Nov 30, 2005.

1. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

King of fighters series
    TEkken series
    Art of fighting series
    Def jam Vendetta series
    Mortal kombat series

if n e other...plz specify :)

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Mario Wars.,...................

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i used to play one long back..it was Wolfenstien/Wolf3D :grin:
    has any1 played that?? its an old game

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^
    lmao..!!!... :RollLol:

that was the funniest game i ever played.. ;)

doom is better than that...

5. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

doom is not tht 2 player fightin i thinkk :think: its adventure n action ryT?

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i remember that... u had to fight against the nazis

7. floyd_da_barber

floyd_da_barber New Member

HALF LIFE 1 & 2 - The best games i ever played in my whole life... 10 / 10 ... A+ .. watever gud things u say bout deees games is less... the graphics and the physics of these games are so cooool , man, u will b totally absorbed ..
    i frikkin get scared playing these games alone sumtimes (specially the 4th chapter in HL 2)..
    get it n play it if u guys havent ...

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i was a pretty young then..and was in love wid prince of persia and wolf ;) i dont have any faves so to say..i can play anything from pokemon to devil may cry :grin:

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ cryptu

yeah!!! ur locked up in nazi's prison and u have to escape while killing the cops...it had hitler's paintings all over :RollLol:

10. can_i_play

can_i_play New Member

ever played unreal tournament i?? It had some amazing graphics ...then there was soldier of fortunes..was award winning game in my college days.....

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

wolf 3d was wierd..
    not bad i mean, but all hitler waali paintings and ajeeb sa bloood..

doom is fighting ....

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

and prince of persia?
    ... the conventional sword fighting..lolz

13. floyd_da_barber

wot else do u xpect 4m the games of those times ... every games was of dat sort only..
    doom was gud... but doom 3 suks , man.... lets hope the nxt version is better...
    unreal tournament g.o.t.y. 2000 was superb.. almost snatched away a semester of my engg..

14. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

lol u guyz arent gettin wat the thread is abt...ppl im talkin abt the games...like Tekken...2 player head on fihgt...not half life, unrealtournament n stuff....

15. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

[sarcasm] Y'all wack or somthin', y'all jus be trippin yo! I be chillin, sippin smokin dat crack while I jus whack it on dat new pimp game calld- 50 Cent Bulletproof. Dat be da shizzle ma nizzle! Itz fo REAL!! Joo be troo now, ya hear?

[/sarcasm]

16. floyd_da_barber

sory dude.. got astrayed.. havent played tekken.. but mortal kombat 4 ..yes n its quite coool ..

17. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

Medal of Honor: Infiltrator : is one of tha best games. it a 2 player game. Medal of honor has a very intense military action.
    there are other interesting action games like: Blades of thunder, mortal kombat, soul calibur2..

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

unreal

farcry

should nt this b in the comp forum???

19. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

4get it ppl.... these r basically arcade games...not computer....or they r on playstation series...(the one ive listed above)