which electric guitar to buy???

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by coolvarun004, May 2, 2007.

1. coolvarun004

coolvarun004 New Member

hi frns

I am plannin to buy an electric guitar.i m planin to get it from US as my bro lives der.he wud get d guitar fr me n der wud b no airport duties etc...so i want u to gve me suggstns keepin in mind dt dey wud b bought frm US n keepin in mind d prices der in US are appx 20-25%cheaper in US dan in india..

I am pretty confused whcih guitar to buy.I dont have a very good knowledge about electric guitars n their models.

I am an acoustic guitar player ryt nw.i hvnt played electric guitrs mch yet..i like more acoustic n indian kinda music...i like to play more of soft,sweet n romantic songs...nt much of d typical rock and jazzing which commonly is related to electric guitars...
    but i also want my guitars to be multipurpose as i also suits rock,metal n jazz too..which i may do wen i learn more of guitars...

the guitar i need fr to play shud hv following features:
    1.it shud suit acoustic,sweet and soft kind of music.
    2.it shud hav a confrtable palyable fretboard which is soft n easy fr d fingers
    3.a good,stylish n a different look.
    4.also well suitable fr rock,metal and jazz kind of music.

the price range i can affrd is bout 'Rs 7000 to rs 14-15000'(or 150 to 300 or 350$)(US DOllars)

So please suggest me which guitar to buy.Pls help me,i wud b very thankful to u if u hlp me choose an appropriate guitar fr me..

2. ebhendra

ebhendra New Member

A good guitar is...

Hi it seems you are ordering for a guitar in US..I prefer a Fender-Stratocaster with a humbuck pickup. you can check those here:
    www.fender.com

3. EmThree

EmThree New Member

If you are not looking for quality, you can probably import an Acadamy brand guitar, but the included pick up is very crappy. They only cost $ 100 CDN, which is very cheap. If you want something pricey, get a Fender or Squire Stratocaster or even better, a Gibson Les Paul.