Which band has never put out a bad album?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by death_metal_fan, Jan 6, 2005.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ac/dc :p:
    i like all ac/dc albums :p:

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i was thinking - floyd has got 90% awesome albums - but i didnt particularly like More - the soundtrack - that was pretty crappy....

yet has nobody heard the smashing pumpkins???? - disappointing - also any word on dream theater - if neone has heard the full collection tell me if u think they ought to be included?

3. tejas

tejas ..........

@deathdr_87 - I have heard of them, of course. I have a few songs.But i dont own any of their albums. But since, ur recomending them so much, i'll try to get some of their albums.

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

sorry about that death and iron maiden goof up

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I agree that Maiden goofed up but Death? When have they even come close to putting out a bad record?

6. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@dmf: hes referring to a mistake he made a while back - some1 mentioned death and maiden and he thoguht that the some1 was saying maiden were death metal - so hes apologising for his goof up - not maidens - hes not respsonsible for maidens goof ups!! :)

7. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Spaghetti Incident was never GN'R material dumass. If you knew that was a cover album thats why it was the worst.;) Only one song became a single of that and it was Ain'T It Fun and that it didnt even stay on the billboard charts enough. After Izzy quit GN'R never released a GN'R studio album.

GN'R Rocks.