which acoustic guitar to buy budget 5k

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gvdynamic, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Torvoraptor

Torvoraptor New Member

the best acoustic guitar I've ever played was a pluto 4.8k smallerthanusual model. Insanely sweet, insanely loud.

However, other pieces that I found of the same make were of the same 'sweetness' but only half as loud and sustain-ey

Moral of the story- it all depends on the individual piece at the end of the day.

2. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

well while surfing the net i really got hold a good stuff within 5k ... Its jasmine s35...

3. achintsetia

achintsetia New Member

Buy GB&A its around 5k and also good for begineers.

4. achintsetia

achintsetia New Member

Or u can buy Yamaha F370 for 8k.

5. bcrich

bcrich New Member

All those who need a low priced givson acoustic hijacked the thread and terminated the OP.

6. trackadi

trackadi New Member

Hello everyone...i m from chennai...am a beginner with guitars...i want to buy a beginner acoustic guitar...i went to saptswara musicals,laxman shruthi and yamaha music square...but i am not able to decide which guitar to buy...as per the reviews on the internet i am thinking to buy a yamaha f-310...every shop has the same price tag of 6900...
    also in saptswara i saw some pluto and gb&a guitars in the range of 3500 to 4000...im confused wheather to go for yamaha or a cheaper one like pluto...
    also can i bargain on the yamaha price tag???
    what is the reputation of saptswara musicals in terms of genuiness of their products and their prices???
    All your suggestions are welcome...Please help...
    Thanks in advance

7. bcrich

bcrich New Member

Here comes one from Chennai. The Hijacking business is quite vast.