which accoustic guitar to buy

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by misec misc, May 18, 2009.

1. misec misc

misec misc New Member

can somebody suggest me which accoustic guitar to buy....i am a beginner in guitar and i would like to get a guitar in 5k at max.....i have heard Ariana is good but i have never seen this guitar........what about yamaha.....or if somebody can suggest some other good brand of accostic guitar.....

2. misec misc

misec misc New Member

any suggestions for accoustic guitar plz............

3. cool.abhi79

cool.abhi79 New Member

Yes Ariana is good in the range you are looking for. You will get it for around 4.2k i suppose the basic jumbo dreadnought.

Try granada as well its ok too in that range both are similarly priced i think you need to pick the one with the sound you like.

4. misec misc

misec misc New Member

Hi cool abhi,

thnks 4 the above reply........

for playing hindi songs, which sound will be good - ariana or grenada - if u have any idea about this........

moreover what about yamaha brand for accoustic guitar..........

5. cool.abhi79

cool.abhi79 New Member

For buying a guitar here is my advice again it may not be the best

As you are beginning with a guitar there are two different directions your guitar can go

1) you get tired of the effort required and dump it in a corner without giving guitar enough time to come good (atleast 6-8 months )

2) You learn a bit and realize that your guitar lacks at a few points and the sound doesn't exactly come out as you want it to be.

Now in first case it doesn't matter which one you take. For the second case ne basic guitar granada/yamaha/ariana will be able to manage your skills for an year atleast ( that is if you put in good effort )

Now if you do continue for an year or so and realize guitar is not good enough, continue for some more time while look for a something better cause by then you would have got hooked up to guitar and you will need a good one neways.

So just take a friend or someone who can play or if no one just take yourself to a shop. play a few. just play one chord on all of them clean say A chord. Listen to the sound and take the one you like most.

Just make sure there are no fret buzz in the one that you select and the neck is straight ( the basic things.

Then forget about nething else and just enjoy your first guitar.