Where will you end up in hell?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Sep 14, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

https://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

my score----------vvvvvvvvvvvvv

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 5 times.
    The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of Hell!

Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level/Score
    Purgatory - Repenting Believers - Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo - Virtuous Non-Believers - Low
    Level 2 - Lustful - High
    Level 3 - Gluttonous - Moderate
    Level 4 - Prodigal and Avaricious - Very Low
    Level 5 - Wrathful and Gloomy - Very High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis - Heretics - Very High
    Level 7 - Violent - Very High
    Level 8- the Malebolge - Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers - Very High
    Level 9 - Cocytus - Treacherous - High

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

this is what i got:

Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

post ur scores too

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

5. real_illusions

real_illusions Clapton Is GOD

Level 9 - Cocytus

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

i am not bad after all

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^i got the same result...!!
    iam good. :cool:

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
    Level 2 Lustful Low
    Level 3 Gluttonous High
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics High
    Level 7 Violent Moderate
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

9. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Same here. But these stupid things also say that i am going to die in 2026, when i'm only 36 years old. Doesnt make much sense.

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished ME to the Third Level of Hell!

In the third circle, you find yourself amidst eternal rain, maledict, cold, and heavy. The gluttons are punished here, lying in the filthy mixture of shadows and of putrid water. Because you consumed in excess, you meet your fate beneath the cold, dirty rain, amidst the other souls that there lay unhappily in the stinking mud. Cerebus, a canine monster cruel and uncouth with his three heads and red eyes, dwells in this level. He growls and tears at the damned with his teeth and claws.

Here is how I matched up against all the levels:
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | Low
    Level 2 | Moderate
    Level 3 | Very High
    Level 4 | High
    Level 5 | High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
    Level 7 | High
    Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Moderate

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Your fate has been decided....
    You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Not bad I'd say...

12. Ankitad

Ankitad New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

13. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Your fate has been decided....
    You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    (Click on a level for more info)
    Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers High
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very High
    Level 2 Lustful Very Low
    Level 3 Gluttonous Low
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
    Level 7 Violent Low
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hmmmmm.....i would prefer half heaven and rest hell!

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...we hav a bunch of nice guys here.....so mny 1st level....

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i just got an invitation from both hell n heaven for booking in advance your place in the same for the afterlife!

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

go to hell they hav all those gothic hot chicks...

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i want to meet jim morrison and freddy mercury....where will they be?

19. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

y mercury...u also have a liking towards men like him :p:

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i ll go anywhere for those gothic chiquitas ...

anyway am in 7th Hell ...

lets see if anyone can come closer ..