Where to post Kannada guitar tabs?

Discussion in 'Kannada Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vikas.kulkarni@, Sep 2, 2008.

1. vikas.kulkarni@

vikas.kulkarni@ New Member

Hi Moderator,
    I have couple of very good KANNADA songs which I have tabbed myself and wanted to post them on IGT, but I could not find a place to post KANNADA tabs. You can expect many more such tabs in future too from me :)
    So can you please let me know which will be the ideal place to post my KANNADA tabs?
    And sorry for asking this question in this part of the forum.

Thanks
    - Vikas DK

2. Enticer

Enticer New Member

Kindly Listen...

This problem is there since very long time. The folks who wanna post or request the kannada tabs are not able to do that... Recent time, there's been plenty of Mano Murthy, Raghu Dixit's haunting numbers which are awaited for the tabbing.
    Since Music has no language & its challenging as well as interesting to get introduced some great tracks from kannada, Karnataka..the land of music which introduced great classical music called KARNATIC (Carnatic)..Only alternative to HINDUSTHANI Music...
    Hope, the issue will be resolved soon...
    All of you Folks...! Have a great day ..

3. godblessme

godblessme New Member

may be u can post in Marathi tabs ! [:p]...
    as its close to kannada region...

4. ksthehunk

ksthehunk New Member

kannada forum

hi
    till we have a forum for kannada here, u can probably post ur tabs here...

it has a kannada forum....i have a few tabs as well...we can share them.... :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
  5. karthik_v

karthik_v New Member

V r totally in need of a KANNADA thread......so many awesum songs like mungaaru male, anisutide, ninna puje ge, many many............

6. Pram

Pram New Member

Creating a new TAB should not be a big deal for the Moderator. Whoever mainting the site please create a new TAB (Kannada Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request ) for Placing Kannada Songs tabs.

7. Rajrocks

Rajrocks The Cool-Headed Mod

@Vikas : Your wish is fulfilled!!! Please check the new Kannada guitar tabs forum in IGT!!!
    Moving this thread there!!!

8. vikas.kulkarni@

vikas.kulkarni@ New Member

WoW...

Thanks Rajrocks for sharing the good news :)

9. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

@Vikas.Kulkarni - Great to see you back !! :)

I'm sure there are tons of Kannada numbers that rock !

Hope to see lot more contribution from you, as you had already asked for ..

Where are you from? and what do u do?