Where is the drummer ??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by dino, Feb 11, 2006.

1. dino

dino New Member

Hi !!
    This is my 3rd thread mentioning the req. of a drummer for my band .. but no one came up wid nethin .. please people help me out !!

2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

^^ u doon't need to create 3 threads for same issue dude.. !! it's better u discuss the issue in one thread.. stop spamming.. !! .

3. dino

dino New Member

Hey knighty !! Thanx for the suggestion but if u fail to provind ne help ... then stop complainin !!

4. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

^^ dude i'm not complaning i'm talking for ur sake only.. cause i'm not the one who gonna listen to mods and admins but it's u who gonna listen to them... so just telling u for ur sake.. as an old member rest is entirely on u to take it or leave it.. sorry for wasting my suggestion.. !! enjoy and keep rocking..

5. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Dino....I think Knight is right. Just post something in same thread again so that it comes up in "New Posts section" and most of us use that for replies.

and moreover...i have already given ur number to the guy i was talking abt..... so he wd call wen he has to.

now chillax.........

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

send out an ad on naukri.com, or in hindustan times (about 300 bucks) or the "Free Ad's" delhi edition (yellow colour weekly magazine, that lists all buy/sell/need teachers/drummers etc). the last one is free totally.

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@dino

sent u a PM.