where is my didi (sonali)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

@jayswami.....that was a good one

@disturbed......seems to be a v strict moderator.

@desi.......i dont know u patented the use of the word 'bra'......... lolz

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^^^ has anyone even tried to send her a mail , or u guys juss trying to increase your post counts on her expense ...

3. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

lolz

bobby.......is a very intelligent moderator.......

hey skaw and desi r u guyys listening

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

damn...i should've thought of dat.....

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i told ya guys long time ago she had her exams then vacations.. i guess u were not interested in listening :p:

6. skaw

skaw snooze

@ jayswami , well i don't rembr u saying it but i knew that , but i think she shuldve been able to just chek here once if not much

@ bobby , lolz i noe i've gotten dummer by hanging arun u :p: but not that dumb .. i did email her :) ...

@ pacific , hunji sunliya

@ dp , :shock: u bak with the bra ?? lolz

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Got Sonali now?

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^is confused...

@skaw, i have always been w/ my "bra" word...but some1 stole it...damn them...lolz...anways so did she reply da email....

9. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

wow guy, i didn't think ppl would miss me so much.....some skaw and dp were right, my bro locked me out of my own computer coz i stopped praying :eek::........i thought my mother would understand that i have different beliefs and let me off but instead she made a huge deal of it and now i'm a black sheep.......so i decided to start praying again so here i am.....thanks for missing me guys i looooooooooooooooooooove you all....specially my lil bro skaw, i wish you could replace my current one :)

10. skaw

skaw snooze

Deykho Zara Deykho Kaun Hai Aaya ... Yayyyyyyyy ... Didi Is Back :) ... Yayyyy I M Soo Happy ... Lalala ... Sonaliz Back !!!

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Hey Sonali, welcome back. But locked out for not praying?? Strange...

12. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

wow....sonali u r back. welcome back.

i thought u were so upset coz of your spelling mistakes dat u vowed that u do be back when you are perfect...and beat me. ;) seems like u have really improved :p:

see you arnd.

13. Sanjay Mazumder

Hey Buddies, and finally finally Sonali is back........lol......lol.....

14. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

so the mystery is solved atlast

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

I told you! I told you! I told you! I told you!....welcome back Sonali,,we really missed you....oh yea i can understand bout the whole praying thing....sometimes ma dad gets on ma nerves bout dat....

16. Sanjay Mazumder

I'm new here. So, Hello Sonali !

17. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

was ouuta here
    completely missed this post.....
    GREAT THAT UR BACK SONALI...U can ADD ME TO THAT list of people who missed u...did send u a mail a shortwhile back.....dunno if u got it....
    good that u r back.......meet me online sometime.....miss talkiin to u......stufff i wanna tell u ;) ...

18. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

don't worry fictional my spelling hasn't improve much while i've been gone, tejas since you think the lockout was strange i envy you, dp you just looooove to say "i told you" don't you.....drS what you wanna say, some thing scandalous i suppose :think:, and my lil bro skaw muuuuuuaaaaah muuuuuah thanks for missing me so much, and even ppl i don't know missed me!! hi sanjay and mani

so much has changed bobby and disturbed are mods!!! well bobby you better not get all "obay me" on me coz it won't work :p:

19. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

wb sonali.

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@of coure...i have been telling these peeps all year long but they don't listen so....anyways, good to have you back.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.