where in hyd can i get replacements for my zoom g2.1u foot switches/get em replaced

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by knapshots, Jul 24, 2012.

1. knapshots

knapshots New Member

My footswitches have stopped working...looks like my practice has been paying off , not the way i wud have wanted it to though ...

so where in hyd can i get replacements for my zoom g2.1u foot switches/get em replaced

2. shubhamAT

shubhamAT New Member

Assuming that the buttons where you put your feet on are not damaged, the pcb inside has a simple push button switch that is quite cheap, something like this: Pushbutton (4 pin Tactile/Micro) Switch - Small [TPS-00522] - Rs.(रु)3.00 : :+: www.onlineTPS.com - Electronics and Robotics Components Shop - India, Components at your Doorstep - Satisfaction Guaranteed . Just take your pedal to a tv repair guy and he should be able to fix it for you. Its the soldering that is tricky and should be done by some one with experience in doing this type of job. There should be a electronics components market in Hyd too like we have SP Road in Bangalore where you can source the components for very cheap. The repair guy may charge 3-4 times the value from you.

https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-repair-your-ZOOM-G2-G2.1U/

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.