where do you see..........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 19, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

india pakistan relations 10 years from now?

mush just came and went. now may be a good time to talk about this.

how will things change 10 years from now?

will the pipe line from iran materialise?
    will pakistan become a democracy, lessening tensions in the entire south asian region thereby?
    will india be given "most favoured trade partner" status by pakistan?
    will usa keep fueling an arms race between the 2 countries?
    will kashmir still be a hot bed for jaish-e-muhammed terrorists?

discuss these and any other angles that you can come up with.

2. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

the citizens of both the countries r begining to appreciate each other more than past times and we sure can be friends, IGT is the solid proof for this fact. Its only the politics of india and the terrorists of Pak that r becoming a hindrance.After all we r Bhai Bhai!!!!

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i agree wid silent dragon

the relationship between india and pakistan..is friendly

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

if given a chance..probably majority of the ppl from both sides would want to live peacefully.
    terrorists are basically people who are brainwashed or made to do stuff in exchange for their family.
    i feel that all those suicide terrorists are the most coward people on earth.

i feel that the matter should be resolved within the two countries ..there shouldnt be a third party involved.

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Democratic practices should be encouraged in Pakistan....like say ...some kind of voluntary groups that r interested in establishing democratic and secular practices in general....
    I believe we have such in India.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er could you elaborate on that?

whats wrong wth the politics of a country which is tipped to become the 6th member of the un security council?

whats wrong with the politics of the largest democracy in the world which got one of the most qualified economists in the world to head the government - without him ever having to win a seat - if this is not meritocracy/technocracy then i know not what is.

and what is wrong with the polictics (esp. international policy) of one of the very very few countries in the world which has had damned good diplomatic relations with both the soviets and the americans right through the thick and thin of the cold war - and still continue to do so ?

what could be so wrong with the politics of such a country that you decided to club them along with the terrorists of pak - amongst of the very best terrorists in the world (aside of probably the abu nidal group, khemyr rouge and baader meinhof) ??????????????

7. silent_dragon

say what u may but i have my ideals ,Bro!!!!:beer:

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i never said you never had ideals.....

all i asked was what could be wrong with the politics of the country which is about to be the 6th veto-member of the u.n.o

9. silent_dragon

sorry i have no comments!!!!no offence but u know ur really strange u like to debate a lot, don't u, n thats what happened even in ur other thread for homos!!!!:p::p: u never try to agree on others opinion!!!!strange!!!!

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

but you never had an opinion as to why indian politics was all so bad !!!

so i dont see how its possible to agree or disagree with you, without you first opining something.

and the homo thread was closed cos this a music forum... no other reason... homos are probably the biggest issue in the world today after nuclear proliferation.