where can I buy used guitars?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by fenderscottster, Apr 26, 2007.

1. fenderscottster

fenderscottster New Member

Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. Just join haha. Would like to know where can India guitar website/forum that sells used electric guitar and effects? Just started learning guitar not long ago and I want to buy a used electric guitar. Thanks a lot for your help.

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

here would qualify as an answer, Lots of guys selling used guitars on this forum. If you have a particular model in mind or a budget let people know

3. fenderscottster

cool...thanks! :)

4. fenderscottster

is there any other sites apart of indianguitartabs that i can try my luck? I am looking for Japan Fender

5. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

IMO you'll be hard pressed to find someone willing to part with one of those, you maybe better off searching ebay

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

You want an Ibanez RG350DX? lol!!!

7. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

shameless, I tell you, lol

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

I know. It would be nice if someone saw the guitar at least! They just diss me when they see its 3 months :(

9. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Well it is a very nice looking guitar. Although IIRC a few threads before you wanted to sell the slammer, what changed?

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

IIRC? whats that?

And no, im not selling the slammer. Im modding it. Its a lovely guitar thats worth much more. Its getting blackened out by the end of the next 2 months. Black tuner keys, black jack plate, black pup cover , black pickguard.....cant afford a black trem atm though :(

11. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

If I remember correctly

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

thanks for clearing that!

13. jimmy700us

jimmy700us New Member

14. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Buy mine!
    I seriously don't have the room, the tonal requirement or the skill to play 2 guitars right now. Else I would keep that and shred some Dimebag tunes on it :aggre:

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

I dont have skill to even play an acoustic! But still i have 2 :(

16. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

I'm lacking in the skills department too, but I own 4. And I'm still on the lookout for more stuff. Next up will be either a thinline tele, an LP, or this suposedly pretty li'l PRS copy from Samick, sitting in Furtados for 15k at this moment. Although, an amp has to come first.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

When i say i dont have skill, i really dont....I should call my self a guitar/gear collector from now on..not a player lool

18. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

^ "IGT Elite Spammer!" Couldn't have said it better myself

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Best name i could think of :p

Theres some spam right there haha

20. yazi

yazi Banned

^U did that urself?:think:

Lol, then it seems than none here can play. To Collections:beer: