Where can i buy an original les paul guitar in Delhi?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by G_U_I_T_A_R, Jan 5, 2010.

1. G_U_I_T_A_R

G_U_I_T_A_R New Member

i want to buy an electric guitar im a beginner...i used to play an accoustic guitar few years bak but i dunn have ne practice now my budget is rs.10000 i noe its low i can spend a bit more for an amp wid it but i want a value 4 money guitar....i have heard dat givson electric guitars arent good enough but i feel dey r d only one whch fit in my budget...plz help guys!!!

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

3. manikant

manikant New Member

V. S. Musicals ahmedabad

go for washburn ox series guitar
    with life time warranty and
    washburn is worlds no 1 accoustic guitar maker

washburnguitars.com
    or
    go for j and d guitars
    Janddguitars.com

if you want to buy any guitar then cont. my mob no. 9824441778
    i will give you best and very cheaf rate

4. jay4chords

jay4chords New Member

hey go for Yamaha Pacifica......its great....

5. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

u can go for squier bullet strat..for 7k...n a 5k marshall mg15cd...

6. johnseeme

johnseeme New Member

how is grg170dx ?? am planning to buy that.. worth?

7. amit.khulbe

amit.khulbe New Member

For Rs 10000 washburn ox series will be great, if not you can go for any guitar except with those having floating bridge (some cheap models with floating bridges are there).
    Dont get facinated with these otherwise you can become so frustrated with your guitar that you will leave playing it altogether.
    As you are a beginer do not spent to much on amp, take a gud guitar indstead.

8. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

grg170dx is gud for beginners or intermediates...you can buy dat if u can increase ur budget..!!

keep rockin' :)

9. jhon_gopal

jhon_gopal New Member

buy a kustom sound 20 w for rs 2700...and spend the rest on a guitar like cort x1 for rs 8000 or so...or a j and d strat for 7500..or try the washburn series...squires are crap.so cut tht.

10. hellismine89

hellismine89 New Member

hey yea i bought a yamaha pacifica and although it isnt WOW........its pretty versatile ..so go for that

11. Fret One

Fret One New Member

You can get a basic Ibanez for that much or a nice one if you go a little higher. They are some of the best ones available in Indian market today.

12. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

@fretone....wats a basic ibanez?...just tell him d damnin model....

13. swimincmajor

swimincmajor New Member

Hi guys,I want to buy an electric guitar and amp under 20000/-.My preference is on Greg Bennett AV3 and Vox amp. Will these be in my budget? I need both clean sound and good distortion(I play Buckethead and Satriani mostly...until I compose my own...well if ever :)).

I live near Kolkata and will buy it from Braganza's by the Durgapuja. Please help me with your views.

14. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

greg bennett av3 can be one option coz its for arnd 17k...bt in 20k budget..u may not get a decent amp with it...try d 10w marshalls or hartke ones..or roland