Where are My Points....????/

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rizaaj, Jan 12, 2005.

1. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

To..

Admin/Mods.

i Havent been here on IGT for 2 days.. and when today i come back, i see that im almost 1300 points short...... :eek:: :eek:: :eek::

WHY???

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Maybe somone stole it? Anyways i have sent you some points...:)

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Thanks Very Much Lord Neo....

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

even i dint get my bday points on 10 Jan.. also no wish... (its a pity u guyz dont hav a crying smiley out here.. i dont want 2 use a mad smiley :) )

nywayz Jayswami gave me lots of points... :p:.. so its ok with me i guess.. :)

5. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

cant check it out... says that You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.

what is it anyways?

7. Subhro

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

but i saw ur name a couple of times on that list madhura :) :p: :) lolz..

8. Subhro

@rizaaj.. well u got 2 enter ur name and password & it will show u the history of all the notorious thefts taken place in IGT... :p:

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

i have given him lot of bad rep....

thanks subhro.. i was thinking that as the link is given by madhura so i need to enter his name and pass..

10. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

@subhro ... yeah... when i was newbie i was trying out all features of igt and tried stealing some ..... but failed most the time ( as i cant do bad things in my life... :p: ) .... and got bad reputation ..... and then i was good ( as always) and gained my reputation back... but it took time ......

and as u can see, most of ppl did it.. when they were new to site ..... once you get seasoned you dont do such things .... or may be you dont need to ... :p:

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am gonna try stealing from now
    i am bored of the green dots. i want some red dots.

12. tejas

tejas ..........

Whos that new guy? Hes been stealing quite a lot. So, as punishment to him, i shall give him more points. :)

13. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

@Subhro: I would like to draw your attention to
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=5067

We got complains that the Birthday thread feature was a crap, so we withdrew it!
    Hence you didnt get the points!
    Anyways, belated wishes from Everyone!

REgards,
    Zooom...!!

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

This guy maisam_tyngent, poor guy, he tried to steal from me:p:......and got screwed:):):)

15. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

this whole stealing thing is a scam. i couldnt steal any :( it says i dont have enough points.
    tejas help me dude. donate 10000 points to me.

16. ananya

ananya New Member

TEJAS :shock: u too.

well u stole 250 points i guess.so y dont u add some to that and donate it to me :)

17. propellerhead

propellerhead Banned

this thief thingie is a scam. i lost every thing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

18. tejas

tejas ..........

@Ananya - Yeah, that was when they introduced this hack. I wanted to see how it works. No more stealing though, i don't need to.

@Propellerhead - It works. You stole some already. Your rep is red. And if u don't have any points now, that means, someone stole from you.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Ananya, tejas doesnt need to steal, he's bloody freakin rich already:)
    @Propellerhead, i dont want to hear you calling everything a scam damn it. Understand how things work before using them. And a few people donated points to you. Be grateful for that.

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ tejas - remember the good old times , i use to pull ur leg with the points theif thingeee , lol - good times ....

juss remembered :)