when is it too late

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

... to marry???

for guys and for girls??

someone like Rahul Bose is still going solo at 38 odd.
    Sheryl Crow is single at 35 odd.

What do you think is the latest age at which a guy should tie the knot and whats is the max age for a girl??

or do you think "age dont matter" - a rather utopian viewpoint.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I really think age does not matter. I agree that it is a rather utopian viewpoint.

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

hmm..i would say it totally depends..on the person in question.....
    but according to me..

Guy - 27-28
    Gal - 25-27

as a guy i would say...once u know u have done all u wanted to before..getting married...

whenever my mom brings up the topic, which she often does these days,my answer is simple
    after graduation i gotta play guitar for 3-4 years and actually get good at it for a change, earn and save some bucks, volunteer at couple of places....things i have not been able to do because of studies...

then mood hoga to sochenge....

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ok let me put it another way.... are girls who wait till they are like 32+ or guys who wait till they are like 35-36 plain crazy???

it seems to me that celebs marry as late as they want (those celebs, be it guy or girl, look great even at 35+) while commen folk marry as soon as they can.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Who says common folk marry ASAP?

Live-in rules.

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

age no bar, caste no bar

se.x baar baar

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^^ :RollLol: :RollLol: Good one!
    Dudes get married when u feel like u have lived ur life, had all the fun, and the time has come to get tied down to a 0700 schedule.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    and 007 schedule prior to marriage?
    :think:

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Yeah, but that was like, a few years ago or so.

Now it's ok. In fact, i think it's ok to not get married at all.

Although I wouldnt wanna wait that long.

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

realistically n for practical reasons i think gals 25 boys 28/30

11. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

one more thread frm r frnd jamhead :p:

anyways comin to d topic

grls~~>25 to 28
    boys~~>27 to 32

baki it depends on person to person ,family pressure etc

12. shak

shak Harrr!

varies alot .. too many factors ... depends on individuals .. no exact answer to the question .. only a reason to spam ... like i am doin right now .. goodbye

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Celebs have an option of marryin late coz they have Money, Fame etc .. which compromise for their age .. They'd find a good partner even at say 40 coz of their achievements .. Money n fame speaks man at great decibels..

apart from dat for "normal" people it depends on da social environment of their country or tribe etc ..

n if u ask me i would say a guy should get married by 26-32 ..
    n a gal - 24-28 .. jz a rough range ..

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Wow, what a narrow band!

@ALL: First be that age, then tell whether you wanna marry or not.
    Ultimately you will realise that whatever BJR posted is tr00.

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Da range was totally muh personal opinion .. to put in other words i would wanna get married in dat range .. regarding general view I already said depends on different people .. n yes i do agree wid bjr too :)

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and country?? :D

17. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ mera bharat mahan......

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

there is a one in a million chance that i will marry an indian.

19. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

i didnt go through all the posts in this thread.......all i can say............when we say 'too late' that means when the idea or the purpose is lost by the time...........so when u say its too late to get married then it means 'your very purpose to get married is lost and so even if u marry now it is of no use for you' ...............now that does not in anyway relate to ur age only...............it could be ur circumstances...........it could be anything...........jus consider what purpose u have to get married? .................. for me is to have a partner with whom i can live on my own.......n who can support me to look after my parents and i can have children with her........... its that simple...............so it would be very late for me when im to old to have kids (u know what i mean eh?) ............. n there could be another thing which i wouldnt say ...........anyways..............n by the way............

@shak ............. if u want questions which lead to specific answers.........then why one would post them in to discussion forums???

20. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

so u looking for a second chance after being married forcefully..was tht in tribals :p: .. hehehehe ...

i thot u an indian ..nm :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.