When i come around

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Mar 4, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

cmon i need reviews.....

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

hey radicalz!

another good cover dude......

i've noticed one thing in all ur covers........it kida lacks the magic fromula.........somethin is missin in all ur recs.........i suggest u fill in some keyboard......maybe that ought to do it...

and separate the tracks........i mean somehow they all seem to be merged.......try a slight separation between the vocals and the guitar.....tthe guitar and the drums......

maybe that'll do.......

anyways....ur covers are always good........so i dont need to say that again! keepin rockin! :rockon:

cheers
    :beer:

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well i didnt actually get your point....elaborate plzz

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

alright.....

we... u see all ican hear is the guitar, drums and ur voice...am guessin u recorded jus that (obviously!).......well wat im sayin is only these 3 things dont make a song.........u gott add lots of other instruments also....to start off u can add a synth.....that'll fill up the gap between ur dist. guitar and the drums..... it acts like a filler.......

now abt the mixin part.well..... ur guitar drums and vocals all tend to have the same volume........try some other effects for diff tracks and it'll sound distinct......i mean in this particular track the vocals are drainin away in the background.its like the vocals are tryin to enter into the pic........the vocals should be dominatin even if u're not confident abt ppl listenin to ur voice in full blast...try addin a little more reverb on ur vocals.........it'll make it sound wet.......

hopefully this has cleared my 2 points......

jus pay attention to ur mixin...that's more important......

cheers!
    :beer:

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmmm well i dunno if u listen to ma other song you give love a bad name ud realise that ive added keyboard there...but in this song there is no keyboard so....i try to make perfect covers thts set.......and abt the vocal i dunno in when i come around vocals are tooo loud......i hope get ma point

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I thought this was one of your better recordings.

It's important to be able to do perfect covers but if you want to improve musically, you should also do covers differently. Add parts that you think would make the song better and take parts out that you think you should change. Now that you've done the cover as it is, try a creative cover where you change things and post. I think it really really helps.

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmmm ohk plzz comment on my bon jovi cover too