What's your top 5 Favorite Movies of All Time?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HellRazor, Sep 13, 2003.

1. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@disturbed....i dunno which movie r u talking abt in telegu....u know prabhu deva...and his song "chikapuka reylay..."...he he. i performed on dat song when i was in hyderabad...:p:...i didnt a single word he was saying ...but i dance brillantly ...got first prize :p:...chicks out there still miss me badly :p:

i still remember the song....though i have no idea wat it means....i always wanted to its meaning ...can u tell me....it goes like this.

"chikapuka chikapuka raylay....adarandi nisstaylay....
    chika nana chika nana ...figare...adii okay ante gubalay" ...he he :p:...plz translate.

@aleric...thanx, will check out.

@all....shrek 1 was better i think....but i wont hesitate to watch both once again. eddie murphy......is awesome in part 2. u guys remember when he turns into horse and says "whom r u calling donkey?"...and dances arnd .....LOL...:) :)

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

a night at roxberry !! lol , ...

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@FR, that was in Premikudu or Gentleman, have no idea, anyways, here's the translation you requested.
    "chikapuka chikapuka raylay"= He's imitating the sound of a train
    "adarandi nisstaylay...."= Your style rocks:rock:
    "chika nana chika nana ...figare"=Very very nice figure
    "adii okay ante gubalay" =If she says ok, i'm gubalay(have no idea what the word means).
    I hope you got what you were requesting:)

4. fictional_real

thanx...thanx ...thank you very much dist....i just remember good times in hyderabad ...pals and other stuff...sob...i am crying. i miss hyderabad. sob :( :(

hey...anyone here like ghosts and scary movies.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EXORCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAT FACE OF THE CHILD WHICH BECOMES VICTIM OF DAT DEVIL STILL HAUNTS ME AND I AM SLEEPLESS AT NITES....:shock: :shock:

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, the exorcist was a cool movie. Recently me and my friends watched it on DVD at 11 in the night, with no parents around. Was great fun.

6. aleric

aleric New Member

How about the original "Phycho" or "Vertigo". Excellent movies by Hitchcock.

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Disturbed :- Seen gemini??

8. @teja that how i usualy watch horror movi at 12 or 1 at night all light off volume on max n no on at home n when at times the shock remains for a couple of weeks (with raaz it was 2 weeks coz was younger)

9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Gone In 60 Seconds, Detroit Rock City, American Pie, Dhoom (w/out the songs, the useless crap of heroines & the finale), The Ring

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hey, how bout "Girls Gone Wild" by our own Snoopy Doggie Dog

11. fictional_real

Deadly three horror movies...

1)exorcist
    2)Ju-on (japanese)
    3)the ring (japanese)

i cannot sleep alone...for two days after these movies...he he :)

@guitaristofm....he he....i watch another kinda movies at dat time...;) :p:

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I haven't seen the ring (Japanese)... is it really scarier? Cuz like, well, the exorcist is frightening to see but like the ring's story is scary.. not the visuals

13. d_ist_urb_ed

@jayanth, yes:) Not the original Tamil version though, cheap telugu version with it starring Venkatesh and namitha. Had fun watching that villain, "Ladda":)
    The exorcist spooks the hell outta you, after exorcist, watch the beginning of Scary movie 2, you'll love it:) The Ring(japanese) terrifying:shock:

14. jayanth

Shanghai Noon?? No Jackie Fans??

15. jayanth

Gemini was original Telagu movie..

16. fictional_real

me = jackie fan.

loved him in RUSH HOUR 1 and 2

17. jayanth

Oh Never seen those..

18. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Titanic
    Titanic
    Titanic
    Titanic
    and always Titanic !

19. d_ist_urb_ed

^^Titanic..........:think:
    Oh what was it called in Tamil then? Oh yeah Jackie Chan rules, Rumble in the Bronx, Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, Rush hour 1:) Cool movies:)

20. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I've seen Titanic 78 times. I want to know that is there anybody here who also crossed 78 times.
    But what is it called in Tamil?
    Obiviously, Titanic.
    But if I'm wrong, will you please guide me, d_ist_urb_ed ?