Whats your favorite Computer Games

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by bob-bobby, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

my faves are.....AOE,AOM,Max Payne 1 & 2,unreal tournament,NFS 2se & underground 1&2,Splinter Cell(played this on my mobile too)......:)

2. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

The game that started it all was Dune II
    AoE series just caught on but caught on well.
    AoK: The Conquerers is the king of em all! I think I'll still be playing it when I'm 50!
    Other all time favs:
    Day of the Tentacle
    NFS (5 and HPII)
    Digger

3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@nadish.. nahh i dont use cheat codes in AOE.. used them in the beginnin.. but ltr on i found out its more fun playin without the cheat codes. and if u playit in LAN.. its a real kick ass... :)

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah its sure ****ing .. . it gets all the more exciting. . . whats your fav civ subhro ?

5. Subhro

tht depends actually.. i knew ma frndz choices.. so i used 2 pick a civ tht wud counter thrs.. :)
    if the war is on watr then i wud be pickin the Vikings.. :)...
    the teutons hav some crazy teutonic knights.. jus tak a glance at thr armor :shock:

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

minesweeper rocks.
    ive done beginer in 3 secs
    intermediate in 37 secs

7. Subhro

beginnr in 3 secs ? :shock:

got a feelin tht dint involve 2 much of brains :p:.. i did it in 7 sec.. way behind u.. :)

8. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I don't like Mission games but it's nice to see others playing. I like Solitaire, Text Twist and Pool m Up. :)

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

my twin neices when they were lik 6 yrs had a minesweeper beginer time of 3 seconds.
    I was like how did u do it.
    they said its so easy.. u just click click click click. sometimes u win, sometimes u lose :p:

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

:) ...to get 3 secs u need luck. if u get an easy mine field it aint too tuf, my friends done it in 1 sec.
    expert is the real test, but i dont have the patience to sweep 99 mines.

11. Subhro

he he he he he he......... they r so right.. :)

thts foul play.. :) u can eaily do tht by unfair means.. :)..
    i mean.. in 1 sec :shock:.. tht wud hav been some crazy clickin stuff.. :shock:

12. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah on the waters nothing beats vikings. .. but on the land i like turks best . they rock. .. but yeah it usually depends. .. we genrally play a LAN game with 4 on 4 and random teams and civs. .

13. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

do any of u guys play on the zone?
    have u guys played land nomad?

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Yeah I used to play Mine sweeper.... and i was pretty good at it....my beginner time was 17 seconds and intermediate time was 93 seconds...never tried expert.....and this was NOT a fluke.

15. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

mine is probably sims! its well gud!:):)

16. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

i like Call Of Duty. On-line tho, also GTA:Vice is awesome. Any1 got SA for Ps2. I do.

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

LOE....17 seconds in beginner is a bit too slow man.
    Do u double click?

18. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

nope...I was 10 back then...what do u expect?.....I quit playing it years ago...still i remember the scores cause i had a big fight over it with my bro...:)

19. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

Best I've played is No One Lives Forever II. Also Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time and GTA:Vice City.

20. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

well my personal favs are ... Max Payne, Hitman, GTA: Vice City, also counter-strike ... i am more of an FPS guy u know :)