whats wrong with the land of the turban??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Nov 1, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

u r wright. even beggars in England speak English with proper accent. We should be ashamed of ourselves. I req u to start a thread teaching proper accent and all.

The Punjabi thing started with Mohammed Rafi singing on National channel DD several years ago, i think. Biggest crraap from land of turbans

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

If you don't like it then turn it off.

The fact is that Punjabi's are the most enterprising of all Indians.
    So its no wonder you find them everywhere (and usually at the top).

What's wrong in that?

3. jozko

jozko Banned

Absolutely. I just found a punjabi on top of Everest. He said he was there to rest forever

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

stop misconstruing.

what i said was that

1) almost all accents are made fun of yet the thick bhangra accent of a sonili trucker is perfectably acceptable.

2) all states have crappy artists and films. yet there is no attempt of kerelafication of india, or bengalification of india but punjabification with bhrangra songs and bhangra cricket commentry and total hijack of bollywood etc, is perfectly acceptable.

punjabis are the thinckest of all when it comes to cultural sophitication. agriculture is all they know of culture. i would mush rather prefer to see rajasthani foilk music or bihu or odissi dance or bharat natyam or manipuri music of bjojpuri thumri or anything else instead of having to put op with the crap that comes from the "land of the turban".

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hahaha!!

meanwhile i found one on top of a camel in rajasthan. he said he was on top of the camel cos its difficult for him to mount women nowadays, what with the astronomical rates of female infanticide in the land of the turban.

and then there was the one i found on top the u.s. embassy building in delhi. he said he was there since the line of visa seekers in outside the chanakyapuri embassy building was already 8 miles long (90% of the people were from the land of the turban), so he thought he had a better chance if he sneaked in through the skyview instead of snaking his way in.

another one was sitting on top of the metro rail in delhi - he told me he prefers to sit on top of the metro rail instead on inside it, cos old habits die hard. back in the land of the turban he used to shuttle between chandigarh and ludiana (rechristined "Ludi-nia" to make it rhyme with virginia, where most of the population of ludiana live in any case) on his uncle's truck and father's tractor and always used to sit on top, keeping an eye for "soni kudis" on the way.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i'll grant that, though marwaris and gujratis and parsees are also very good.

7. jozko

jozko Banned

lol whos sonali. are u really worried about all these.
    Don't forget hot mallu movies, i'd say keralify movies :p:
    btw bengal and kerala produces best movies. not nonsense bollywood stuff
    bollywood movies are crap

btw ur ex-gf was Punjabi? Punjabi girls look good, I think it's better if they have retarded brain. more good

LOL u watch odissi dance and all?? welcome to the forum again

8. jozko

jozko Banned

lol good ones. I forget evrything when i see punjabi girls. good if men are retards. good

The legendary Rafi is punjabi dude, they are brilliant ppl. None to beat rafi anywhere in world. Salute punjabis:nw:

9. jozko

jozko Banned

one more Salute to Sikh regiment :nw:

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^^^ Ok
    ሮ뉖烏˱㒋

11. jozko

jozko Banned

i just read todays Punjabi Newspaper. The main news is that Punjab won Santhosh Trophy Football Tournament. That means they are best Football team in India. Learn to respect Punjabis :nw: They are best

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I have seen a few of them with a moustache.

Mooch nahi to kooch nahi.

13. jozko

jozko Banned

lol
    ^gay? or where did u find moustache?

sounds good for adline

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Nope, straight.

Over the upper lip (the horizontal one).

Some traditional Punjabi chicks dont remove facial and body hair (ewwww).

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well yeah, thanks for clarifying that.
    tells u a lot about the "traditions" of punjab.

16. jozko

jozko Banned

u mean on face??

more exciting then ;)

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Making Love to them would be like a Hairytale :)

jamhead likes this.
  18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I have seen a hell lotsa Mallu girls with mush.
    And they don't even care.

19. jozko

jozko Banned

yes :)
    hairy *** is natural :) they are natural sensors of touch and indiccators of feelings.
    don't destroy sensors. hair removers and condoms spoil the excitement. It's like eating halwa with rubber cap on tongue:p: LOL
    counting down to ban 99999 99998...
    Satyamev Jayate:cool:

20. jozko

jozko Banned

they are natural . u saw only mush. try to see George Bush, if they don't slap u:p: