Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jamhead, May 16, 2005.
answer that question.
more originals...better originals....and no wannabees.....
indian bands getting signed & selling internationally ??
heard of / heard Lien Gangte' ?????
is he the guy frm Phynyx??
yepper.... previously he was in the pune based black sabre tooth... how do you know of phynyx?
just heard bout the guy and his connection with phynyx and sabre tooth looong back at a rock show....i still however cant pronounce Lien Gangte
lien = lee - en
gangte = gang - tey
20 yrs latter , maybe
1) rock scene would be more crazy , any damn music would be played rock style and still would be acutally called rock
2) we would surely critisize the music and tell our kids about metallica , pink flyod , bryan adams and bon jovi which they would never understand ( same case of us with our parents )
3) nudity in all rock videos would be very common
4) there would be many rock remixes of songs made from 2000 - 2010.
5) who knows first indian rock concert would be on the moon.
6) dun be surp , if your freakin son ask you to buy him a tkt over there .
7) there would be more categories or genre of rock under the main indian rock , like guju rock , punjab da rock , tamilian tigers , banglore chips , probably rock would be played by own region under their common language to make it more wider.
8) there would be more rock fans then pop fans ( unlike today ) cos as of now pop is noise , rock is music by that time both would be noise.
9) we would for the first time realise that what our parents told us when we were young was correct.
Hope that's sarcasm or stupid wit...
Seriously, I'd say 20 years from now, I'd expect to see more class in the I Rock circuit...
Probably more shows... 'cuz like, finally India seems to be getting on the international music charts...
What I'm afraid of are the wannabes and the posers tho... they're numbers could rise tremondously...
And... my band will be top notch... HAHAHA
you mean Grock, Prock, Trock and Brock ?
ha ha , that would also sound nice !!!
dont forget Krock (of kerela), WEBrock (of WEst Bengal) & ORock (of ORissa)
in another 20 years..i ll be a legend in indian rock history..GOD willing.
i think in the next 20 years..
rock will be a part of the music scene..if u know what i mean.
IGT will have over a million members...neo will start his own music studio to encourage underground bands....
well i wud like to see "indian/paki rock videos" playing on channels such as zee,b4u instead of those dj remixes and stuff!!
@ mehvar - zee and b4u would be scrapped before then ....
Yeah man,..... I seriously think Linkin Park is the one who's started it already, I mean c'mon ,..rock aint about mixing n raping man!!! That sucks,.. if u got some b a l l s in ur pants to actually rock, come on the stage with just a guitar in your hand and a drummer with sticks,.... and play your heart out to drive evryone crazy!!!
in 20 years:
1. more prog bands( seriously lacking right now)
2. lesser ****ty metal acts ..i mean, just look at the number of metal bands at gir
all i want is that bands pay more attention towards orginal stuff and be proud of your creations.try to visit your old songs and make changes to them and reprise them into a better one<if needed>.lesser number of those bands which just last about few months and years and split off.dont never loose hope about continuety of the band.just let your music kick ass, not mine.
Separate names with a comma.