whats the last (latest) album you bought ?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by jamhead, Mar 26, 2005.

1. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

why pay for some thing when you can get it for free.
    i have never bought a record in my life.

2. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well i mostly buy cassesstes which i can listen to in the car....otherwise i just dowload songz...the last cassesste i bought was the new edition of dhaani by strings...the new one

3. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^^ shame on ya thief!! .. :cen: :p:
    anyway ... got mezmerize by system of down ... wasted money ... 15 pounds shot to hell ... they are really crap ... why do i listen to my friends!!!! :mad:

4. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah...sheeesh.
    and he is so proud of it.

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

if i had money i'd buy albums - but i like to spend it travelling - hence i dnld as far as possible.

if something is a collector's item sort of or not available in the p2p circuit - then i but it.

@sharukh - where did you get the "shot to hell" phrase? i remember it from a famous book..

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^ i like VERTIGO, SOMETIMES U CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN AND MIRACLE DRU

I DON'T BUY RECENT ALBUMS............I DOWNLOAD THEM..........OR TAKE FRM FRNDS:p:

7. shak

shak Harrr!

@jamhead: .. i cant remember ..but i think i just thought of it .. i dunno if i have read it before or not.

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well its from a very famous book.

the line is "another day of his life shot to hell"

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i bought a new album of WWE ...anthology....

10. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

How to Dismantle An Atomic Bomb. My friend gave it to me.

11. tejas

tejas ..........

LOL!! I heard that album at my friends place, its sooo damn funny. I laughed the whole way through, my friend got totally annoyed.

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

this is what i recently bought -

1) nirvana's "Mtv-unplugged" / VCD

2) GnR's "use your illusion part 1 - world tour, 1992, in Tokyo" / DVD

3) a rockumentary called "the pink floyd and syd barret story" / DVD

4) "grateful dead - view from the vault" - a concert in "3 rivers stadium" in pittsburg, PA, july 8th, 1990 / a full 3.5 hours (!!) DVD

5) "the collection - 21 music videos of ub40" / VCD.

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hmm.. I just bought 2 albums...

W.A.S.P. - Unholy grave - I think this is vintage WASP style music... hope that I havent wasted the money tho...

AND

Sledge - Some album of theirs... I dunno how're they... I reckon it's Hyderabdi metal, eh?

14. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Yup, they're live shows are awesome. Thats their debut album. How do you like it?

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@jammy- i where did ya get those dvds from
    i got the syd barrett one...amazing and scary

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hahahhahahah.... Bhojpuri!! The last album i bought was 'the code is red..... long live the code' from napalm death.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

bangalore....

and the bhojpuri one was a vcd.. bought in orcha in madhya pradesh about 15 kms from jhansi (in uttar pradesh)

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i generally only buy stuff i really want to collect - hence ive bought all of pink floyds cds...

i still have to get the 30th anniversary edition of dark side of the moon - thats avaiallbe easily - i have the 20th anniversary.

now im looking for the 10th anniversary edition - id pay a decent amount for an origianl 10th anniversary disc.

i also have several pearl jam originals..

i decided to try and irritate metallica in my own lil way - istole all their songs from the internet - haha take that...

i dont remember which was the last original i bought though...

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Why thief? Its not illegal as in he shouldnt hide or whatever to do it. Its stupid because you get live performance videos for free (mostly) and an album costs infinity times that.

And yes S.O.A.D couldnt be worse. Mezmerize is for musical gutters like MTV.
    !Viva Metal de Muerte!