Whats the answer?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by amit82cse, Jan 30, 2006.

1. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

a device may work on manipulating the time in some sense ???? going into the past or in future :think:

2. amit82cse

Note: Full form of ANA is wrong as of now. dig a bit more.

3. amit82cse

its death screen but wait a minute...who is saying blue????

4. zing

zing Machine Head

impressive!!! reps!!

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Perhaps "time machine" is a literal reference....meaning a watch or something?

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

dang...wheres shak...

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

mebe a time capsule
    coins....they take u back in time........

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Ana is a direction in the fourth spacial dimension. As the other three dimensions all have counterparts, up/down, north/south, east/west, the counterpart of ana is kata.

from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana

maybe it is related to the time machine.

Im no physics genius so help me out ppl.

9. amit82cse

Time for Hint:

"Google search 4th result"

Now u hv to think what to search :think:

10. amit82cse

ANA : is a mathematical/geometric term referring to a direction in the fourth spacial dimension.
    ANA : A Non Acronym (a computer language designed for image data analysis)

Thanks DrSaurabh and the_wizard for increasing my knowledge on ANA :p:

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

American Numismatic Association??

They are into collection and study of coins, paper money etc.

"Ana feels threatened while everyone find me cool."---What exactly can this be?

Solgel, bipod...is it related to cameras or something...

camera can be a time machine since it captures pics of the present for the future...maybe tht is the time machine

12. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

some sort of a camera ?
    sol gel and titanium are used in a camera film ... :think:

EDIT: didnt read last few posts!

13. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

Unfortunately this time machine uses no such materials?
    -- a digicam kinda thing
    ANA = analog cameras ?

14. shak

shak Harrr!

sorry i wasnt here yesterday and you guys solved the first puzzle wihtout me! :mad:

anyway .. this one ..
    hmm ... death screen ... amit admits it ahs somethign to do with death screen .. this means its a digital thingy with a display ... but the death screen is not blue ... can be any of the millions of colours then .. but since the image is in green colour .. something tells me i should consider the colour "green" first ..
    now idont kow any computer softwares with green SoDs .. and since the thing has antennae ... it cant be a pc....
    the only gadget left is a digital tv .... ana feels threatened ... analogue feel threatened by the digital tv ... possible!
    but how can digital tv's have a SoD??? unless they have an operating system or some role of software!
    ... could be an add-on to tv .. or something .. like we have sky here .. if the sky box reciever chokes. . it gives a blue+yellow SoD ... so ti cant be sky ... wait lemme google ...
    right green screen of death ... JVC HD-56G886 HD-ILA 56" HDTV LCoS Rear Projection TV gives green screen of death .. .and soem TiVO gives green screen of death ( https://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/archive/index.php/t-193027.html )

WAIT A MINUTE!! follow this search result .. https://www.google.com/search?q=gre...r=&safe=off&client=opera&rls=en&start=10&sa=N .. .second page .. 2nd result of answer.com .. scroll down and it will show you the green screen of death!
    thats the only thing with green screen of death ,,,, TiVO!!
    now it says TiVO can record stuff . .tv progs .. meaning the time machine!! it has antennae .. and two legs!!! go to TiVO's website and it has the logo of TiVO ..
    now is the clever bit ... you would have seen it already .... Ti -VO ... titianium Vanadium oxide(google for "solgel")!!!!! titaniam and LMAO!!!! so simple . .but i cant see where ANA comes in .. it has to be analogue .. or something that i am missing here ...
    its 90% TiVO ... am i right amit?

damn tell me i am right .. took me 20 minutes to come this far and make this post ..

amit82cse likes this.
  15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

@shak--whooaaa....nice nice....guess this one too is cracked

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

so me saying it could be a tv wasnt such a big fart then:p:

17. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

lol..hadnt seen shak's post n i googled "green death screen" coz the background is green.. and got TiVO as the 1st result :grin: took me only a few seconds :p

18. amit82cse

Bravo............@shak...........

100 % correct, its TiVo.

Everything is explained by shak...here is the explained part:

ANA = Association of National Advertisers (i had given u hint 4th result on google)
    TiVo is the device through which you can record the serials and later when you play, you have option to "SKIP Advertisements" automatically. Thats why ANA feels threatended.

Find out more on TiVo on WekiPedia.

19. amit82cse

Google's 4th result (first level nodes) :)

20. amit82cse

reps to @shak....