What would you take?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockboyteek, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lolzz... I'd take my swiss army knife !!! = be that's the only purposeful thing here!

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Oh yeah Asmodeus, Swiss army knife, would do you a lot of good, you can hunt elephants with that, cant you?:p:

3. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

!!!!

that won't be rite........because at the beginning of the thread i sed NOTHING ELSE IS ON THE ISLAND!!!!!!!!! so there wudnt b any elephants :p:

4. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ Hehe, nice catch. Maybe he'll use it to kill people like disturbed, who give useless suggestions.:p:. Kidding...

5. d_ist_urb_ed

@tejas, :shock: I wont be there either:p: Fat chance! And my suggestions aint useless, c'mon, atleast not all of them:p:

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@amsodues.....buddy, i am totally against suicide. i hope u got the answer. :p:

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I'm gonna be FRcide......

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

what if he brought those elephants by my boat ? :cool:

9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

F*** the elephants!

And newayz, an island = sand surrounded by water - So like, Id use my knife to kill the fishes in the water!

10. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah you would have quite a nice time killing fished with a knife in the sea. .. . at least a good timepass . ..

11. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

whats wrong with elephants ? :eek:: I brought them by my boat..
    u go & **** all ur fishes..

:p:

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^:think: Stop involving those poor creatures in intercourse:p: And oh yeah Asmodeus, you'd have a purty good time hunting fishes with a knife,will keep you entertained till you die of starvation:p:

13. Menon

Menon New Member

Hahaha..Hunt fish with Knife..that's good..but don't write him off yet guys..you never knw..they used to say Man could never go to the moon;)..See MOon landing hoax Thread!!
    OK Cheerio
    Menon

14. d_ist_urb_ed

^LOL Menon:) True, we never know, he might surprise us all:)

15. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Wrong!!!!!

ur rong........i also sed u can take only 1!!!!!! thing!!!!!!!!.............so you wudn't be able to take a boat and an elephant! :p:

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

No like, logically, he is taking one thing... a boat filled with elephants... Itd be like, the Noah's Ark... animals included @ no extra cost!

17. d_ist_urb_ed

@rockboyteek, i have a good mind to report you to the WWF, an elephant is a living breathing animal, not a thing:) And you said, what thing would you take:) Since animals dont come under things, we can take as many as we want:):)

18. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hehe

no wunder ur a mod......u think alot! :) :)...............he has a point there!

19. d_ist_urb_ed

hehe:) Thanks a lot bucko;)

20. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

hehehe....