What would you take?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockboyteek, Jan 13, 2005.

1. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

This thing may sound stupid but i thought it would be fun to find out your opinions......if you were taken to a deserted island wat one thing would you take? remeber there is nothing on the island

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

probably water .

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

offcourse water..

or if i could i will take aladdin's genie...

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i will take monica belucci

5. tejas

tejas ..........

I would take my guitar...

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

wud you store some water in your guitar??? or jus gonna play it until you starve from thirst

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

hey, if its an island, i dont think water is any problem... & if there's water, there ought to be fishes atleast a mile away.. so like, food's not a prob either... so i would take with me yeah, alladin's genie ----- rite on Rizaaj!

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

You cannot drink sea water. You would throw up if you try to drink any substantial amount of it.

9. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

hey... its salty, rite? filter it using the rock & sand of the island mass

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ok if i can take 2 things , it would be a solar reverse osmosis plant, and then monica

11. bob-bobby

well in that case , we would surely be able to make some fish pepper soup ( without pepper ) - african delicasy ....

12. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

just one item..humm....sochne wali baat hai.. just one item.. damn i would just take my home..it counts as one na..:d...ok joking...i would take a sharp long hunting knife....

scn

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'd take my guitar(assuming that there's water, shelter, girls, food, computer, internet already on the island:p:) High hopes, dont you think?;)

14. bob-bobby

and assuming if there is already a guitar in the island , some one like you bought it before and left the guitar and died of hunger and thirst ????? :p: :p:

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^LOL bobby:p:

16. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

dats the best answer.....i dont know why...but i liked it. bonus! tejas! bonus! :beer:

17. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

^^^ and i though on igt everybody will give that answer .... :p:

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Jayaswami... a solar reverse osmosis plant ????

19. Raza

Raza New Member

water is no problem cause u can filter sea water and u could eat fishes, but i am not that gud on the guitar so i couldnt keep myself busy wid it, so i wud take........uh..........a sharp knife to cut the fish(and take out its organs before aeting it) and to carve stuff from the trees on the island and keep myself busy.

20. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

erm...

ok i can only take one thing?a magic lamp with genie who will give me unlimited wishes...that sounds good then i can wish for whatever i want e.g.food,friends ooo and tim! lol :p: