What Was....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockin'away, Mar 18, 2005.

1. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

wat was the worst illness.... or injurie u ever had?

2. AngelOfabyss

AngelOfabyss New Member

when the girl i love dumped me... LOL
    man that hurts :p: ;)

3. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

what's ur ***? :think:

4. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

my worst illness = cold!! worst possible thing that can happen to a living creature.

5. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

my foot "TWISTED" while skateboarding
    S H I T that hurts

6. shak

shak Harrr!

tonsils......worst of all ... cant eat cant drink cant talk cant swallow cant sleep ...and constant hammer banging on your head..

7. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

loads of them...I fall all the time....and don't even get me started on the illnesses....
    I once crashed into a bike when i was on bicycle ...head on...that was one...
    then....the other day...me and my friend skid on the highway for like 100 meters after being downed by a gang of dogs....
    I got ma head stuck into the window grills...and the guys had to cut the grills.....till then i was looking like a outlaw on gelotin stand....hehe..:):)

Then I had the mutated version of malaria.....
    and i was also diagnosed of having gastro, malaria and typhoid all at once...:):)

off late i took treatment for leukemia.......

It's a wonder i'm still standing...:):)

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Had my chin slit up once. That was pretty bad. Hmm....I always have a cold. All through the year, just the intensity differs. Thats all I guess. Oh yeah, I had bronchitis(sp?). Its effect still shows.

9. Menon

Menon New Member

Well, I think I've got one for both categories..The worst illness was the jaundice where my biliruben count was 19 at one stage..that was pretty bad..
    And in the injuries cat, I had this nerve injury called a brachial plexus injury..which rendered my right hand(and I'm overly right-handed)totally useless till the wrist...the docs feared, it could be permanent, but then with physiotherapy and a lot of anger I got thru it..that's something I'll never forget in my life..man, jus imagine I couldn't even lift my hand..all I could do was move my fingers that's it..pretty scary and I had to write my 3rd yr finals in a months' time...it's interesting to add that it happened in a fight where it was me and a coupla scrawny friends of mine vs. at least 5 well built louts...I got sooooooooo plastered man..o..the fight was abt this girl I'd a huge crush on..and her boyfriend and his friends didn't like it...and me bein Don Quixote's Indian equivalent, shot my mouth off enuff to get plastered..and end up almost permanently without use of my right hand..
    Damn..Nice thread though..no one really wants to talk abt the dark things in life..
    Cheerio
    Menon

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Menon - The Mustaine of IGT...

Thankfully, I've never had any seriously serious things... just my eyebrows stitched, malaria for 2 weeks..., the occasional conjunctivitis, ringworm, cold, ... the usual...

And yeah, once like, my little finger got caught up between 2 desks... and like, It bled for like an hour or so... man, that happened when I was in the 4th,,,

11. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Guitaro-philia....(thats n addiction to the guitar)
    so that i coudnt sleep ...coudnt study ....n cudnt eat

12. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

^^^thats not bad...:):)
    well once i fell down from my bike and was really badly hurt....and once i had this serious jaundice...was hospitalized for 2 months...:p:

13. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

I was once hospitalised on the day I was gonna give my first stage performence... I was gonna sing in the college annual day... that had really hurt very bad... still hurts :(

14. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

wow bad things!

15. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

o i remeber i once got ill and had to go into hospital for 2 days.... and the day i came out it was my bday:).... but that isnt the worst i have had!

16. Menon

Menon New Member

SOrry I missed the connexion, but flattered and confused at the same time, but why Mustaine asmodeus? I'm not too much of a megadeth fan..
    Menon

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

15 years of heavy metal and hard rock resulted in tinnitus and I gotta live with it for the rest of my life. I wish I could sue all of dem bastards.. from led zep to megadeth to ac dc to iron maiden and metallica.

18. Taifi

Taifi New Member

i broke my arm while i was going for a lay up while playin basketball. the opposition bitch pushed me and boom my hand was broken. really hurts

19. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

another injury...my foot "TWISTED" again when i played soccer 2 months back
    S H I T ..it hurts

20. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

ha this is the right spot to discuss this.
    ok here goes
    last year i had a car accident in which someone really close to me died and i suffered from serious fractures.
    now the unbelievable part, I was confirmed dead for around 6min 37secs after which i was alive again.the docs gave sum stupid reasons for this which i still don't understand. people unknowingly say that i'm extremely lucky.......i don't think so.