What was the inspiration for your net name

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mrfreeze, Aug 16, 2005.

1. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

guys....i'm really stuck up on this name thing this week......so now, what was the inspiration behind your net name.....like the inspiration behinf my net name, mrfreeze was the character in the batman comics by the same name, Mr.Freeze

actually i was watching t.v. and chatting on the net at the same time, and on t.v. they were showing 'batman forever' on hbo and i had this idea for mrfreeze as my name....and it's stuck for the past 5 years

so what's the story behind your net name?

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nothing ...
    i guess i have this as email also ...
    and i love slaying ppl ... hahaha ... killing is my business ...

3. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Been using it since junior's,....... just stuck!!

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

amit82cse...

Just after joining CS department in IIT, I need to supply some username. I didn't thought much and just wrote the name which was communicating everything about me...

amit - First Name
    82 - Born in 1982
    cse - Computer Science Engineering

So now stuck to this. All my email ids are the same.

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

My name is SAGnik....nik is my fancy name i.e. i want me to be called nik..:)
    And there's nick carter...(BSB),,, niky (WEstlife)..so having a name like NIK sounds super cool..:)
    Stuck to this..and i love it..:)

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

came to canada stupid angrez coudnt pronounce my name Ankur properly....one supervisor started calling me aaron....decided...i dont mind as long as he gives me work.....but then...thought it was a good idea to hide identity online....just cos of all the identity theft and stuff......but now feel stuck with it....love my original name!

Any suggestion how i can change??? :help:

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Good story.... :p:

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

theres no inspiration for rocking_devil!its all inside me!i rock and do devilish things as well!
    and the other name Katrix is my own midification to my original name after the release of matrix!

9. i just made this 1 up coz im a begginer+im lavina :p
    but i usually use lavina_israni2003 coz thts wot i have for mi hotmail and now ive got used 2 it....

for gaming i ALWAYS use 1 2 ka 4 never any other game coz 1 2 ka 4 is lucky 4 me. im using it 4 four years nw

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

^^^ sounds filmy !!!

11. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@lavina
    what is the meaning of lavina....yeah thats filmy

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah and taht name : "1 2 ka 4" ... that too ...