What was the first album you ever bought?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by bob-bobby, Mar 24, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

BOUGHT, not downloaded. First one ever.

mine was bad by micheal jackson folloed by bryan adams ...

which one did you buy ??

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

lol I don't want to remember. It was probably Abba or something.

3. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

mine i think was GNR and Metallic.

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

best of simon and garfunkel

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I really dunn remember...
    Wait, I do...
    This was like, a long long time ago, in a glaxy far, far away... (hehe)

Apache Indian - Apache, A Go! Go!

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I think it was a collection of sorts..by george michael and guys....

7. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

my first was bad by MJ too. at the same time a friend gifted me 2 cassettes - brothers in arms (dire straits) and hysteria (def leppard). I shall be ever grateful to him for "opening" my horizons in music!

8. tejas

tejas ..........

No Idea, don't remember. I'm surprised you all remember. It must have been some stupid thing. Maybe even spice girls, who knows?? :p:

9. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

I guess thats cos when most of us "oldies" bought our first albums there wasn't any mtv or anything and western music literally meant michael jackson, n bands like floyd/led zep did the rounds only in elite college hostels.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

i cant remember but i think it was ... backstreet boys ... yuck!!! ..but i definitely remember that the first "non-pirated" real album that i bought was metallica's "black album" ... i still have that and that is the most prized posession of mine ..not because i like the music and all .but becuz that album intorduced me to the world of rock and metal ...

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

sharuck - backstreet boys rocked those day , i remember buying their albums too ... i liked pop that time ....

12. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

@ bob boby ...it was close to urs

mine first was :
    Micheal jacson - Thriller
    Bryan adams - So far so good

13. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah they sure were .... i remember i qued in a shop to buy their second album ....que in a music store!!!.... well thats something you dont see in pakistan very often ... they were definitely a big hit those days ....

14. aleric

aleric New Member

I hate to say this........

George Michael's Faith :shutup:

15. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

i think mine was an obscure one called " london boys:the 10 commandments of dance" followed by bon jovi and adams ... i think it was 'these days' by bon jovi and 'so far so good' by adams ...

mmm .. think i did own a bit of MJ (BAD n thriller) but they were gifts .. not really bought.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Kinda embarassing actually, mine was a Vengaboys album, the best of them or something followed by Backstreet Boys- Millenium, i really used to like pop those days.........