$- wHaT U shOuLd knOw abOuT $eX n aLcoHoL

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Nov 6, 2005.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

technically speaking a shot of tequila will be 60ml of 60% alcohol

vodka/whiskey peg will be 60ml of 42% alcohol

hence tequila should be a tad stronger than other drinks ... unless n until u compare it to industrial alcohol which will be 98.5% alcohol (or whatever is the azeotropic limit) ...

but yeah take care - they usually denature the industrial alcohol by adding methyl alcohol (also knowns as wood-spirit) - n that causes poisoning / blindness etc ... (usually u hear a lot of cases of desi tharra being adulterated ... welll that is mehtyl alcohol as adultarant - causes blindness n death)

shahrukh ... once a agin hats off to you ... :grin:

oye n that was nice reocrding u did ... but the "hanan" (hope i got it right) thingy is still so cool ...

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

lolz.. REPS to shahrukh..:) Nice info..;)

nIK!:nw:

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

what happened to u nik

r u drunk??
    lolz

jekyll likes this.
  4. nik_bokacheley

no no.. I am not yaar..:beer: After reading this.. I'll reduce drinking.. I'll only drink once in three months..;)

nIK!:p:

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i have addition info also...(not mine...read it somewhere)

after drinking alcohol....ppl lose sence so much that they cant differentiate between their mothers(or sisters) and other women.......so that puts their mother or sister at a risk of a s**ual-attack from the drunk person

6. shak

shak Harrr!

^^i dont think so ... cuz i often see these total drunks in the bars ... and they still manage to recognize their girlfriends or mates ... wish they couldnt :mad: think about it .. a totally pissed guy .. (pissed as in drunk) comin back to tables with three lagers ... and suddenly forgets whos his mates are and instead of taking the lagers to correct table lands on your table and goes .. OYE! harry .. here ya go matee ... 2 for ya! ..
    lol that would be good :)
    @jekyll: its haana ... my girl :) .. and ofcourse it would be cool .. its for her init? haha .. thnx bud
    talking of strong alcos .. we have this uncle jammer here .. they say its 78% strong and burns your tongue .. !
    @akky: dunno .. neva tried that stuff ... have you ever seen a real tequila tho (thnkx for correcting ma spelling) .. it is supposed to have a worm inside it !

7. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

:mad: :mad: :cen: :spam1: :NoNo: :protest: :ar: ok ok which is better somking or drinking

8. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

baaad, vedy vedy bad.

9. nik_bokacheley

Hey.. thiz thread is goin bad..:eek::.. Guys stop discussing about controversial things.. The gals will be ashamed..:p:

nIK!:p:

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Who cares? Its a man's world.

*burps*

11. nik_bokacheley

^^ I can't figure out your avatar..:eek:: What is it..?? Something related to man's world??:p:

nIK!:)

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

what a worm!!
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    i never saw one when i drunk one!! :think: :think: