what u did is bad.

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by ak&guitar, Oct 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey guys i asked a simple question that why my thread dissappear in a min or so after i create them.

and somebody replied that my topics r pathetic, thats y.
    well buddy administrator, my fiirst thread was about me just asking people where would i be able to get good pakistani rock videos.

so that ppl can suggest the best links and site for those who want to download them and get others also get benifited from my thread.

so dude. plz dond genrelize ,and have some decency before saying anything that how the others feel about ur "pathetic" coments.

2. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

u guys also closed that thread so that i coudlnt reply........rite so i guess u 'lll make this dissappear so that no ones able to read it. right.

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I believe you made thread after thread asking the same thing "where i can download music videos" I saw them deleted by various mods. Music videos contain copyright material, thus providing links to it from IGT is prohibited.

Then you made the thread "I am bored" thread, a total waste of a thread. Both your threads were conflict with the rules and regulation of this website.

The reason we close threads after we reply is when we feel there is nothing further to be said about the topic and/or we feel it’s going to be spammed in. Neither of which means you can just go on and open a new thread about the same topic all over again. If you anything further to add I suggest you use pm. I do not want to see another thread for the same topic here again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.